GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

51 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

So...I caught the tail end of Stevens live IG video.....they showed the lead singer except for his face of course! He was dressed like a college kid lol in tight jeans and a medium blue button down shirt. He was singing Civil War. Not too sure of what I think of his singing. Would need to hear more...but it's hard cause I'm so partial to Axls voice and I don't do well with change lol! :lol: Steven looked happy of course! When he drums he is in own little happy world grinning from ear to ear. :heart:

Civil War? Hmmm....i bet is a dig Guns...;)

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

So...I caught the tail end of Stevens live IG video.....they showed the lead singer except for his face of course! He was dressed like a college kid lol in tight jeans and a medium blue button down shirt. He was singing Civil War. Not too sure of what I think of his singing. Would need to hear more...but it's hard cause I'm so partial to Axls voice and I don't do well with change lol! :lol: Steven looked happy of course! When he drums he is in own little happy world grinning from ear to ear. :heart:

I'm so bummed I missed it. :( Did the voice sound familiar at all?

@Tori72 I'd never heard of him either. I looked for videos when I read Steven is following him on IG.

He was on American Idol and has played in Rock Of Ages on Broadway.

Spoiler

If you want to have an idea of him singing GnR apart from the above clip...

Edited by Blackstar
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

@Tori72 I'd never heard of him either, but I searched a bit when I read Steven is following him on IG.

He was on American Idol and has played on Rock Of Ages in Broadway.

Hide contents

Thank you Blackstar.

I guess their voices are ok but I don’t like them. Especially the woman’s. In German I’d say „sie knödelt“ :lol: but that wouldn’t make sense in English. Lol. Her voice gets throaty when she cannot hit the notes right. Hope that makes sense.

So, their outfits are a total carneval and don’t make sense but I understand that’s American Idol. Same thing in my country with shows like that.

Anyway.

AGAIN! The Women’s Thread knew it before it was out! It is someone from American Idol as you guys said in here. The Women’s Thread is the Vogue of Rock’n Roll. „Before it’s confirmed Rock’nRoll, it’s in the Women’s Thread!“ :headbang: („Before it’s in fashion, it’s in Vogue!!!“) 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

So, their outfits are a total carneval and don’t make sense but I understand that’s American Idol. Same thing in my country with shows like that.

I think that SCOM video is not from American Idol, it was filmed for a TV special or something.

44 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I think that SCOM video is not from American Idol, it was filmed for a TV special or something.

Aaaaaalright!! :P Still I think the outfits are just trying to give an 80s vibe for people who never lived back then. It remains a carnival. Which is fine. Just saying... :) and being fashion police again.

tenor.gif?itemid=3403688

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

@Tori72 I'd never heard of him either. I looked for videos when I read Steven is following him on IG.

He was on American Idol and has played in Rock Of Ages on Broadway.

Reveal hidden contents

He was in the Rock Of Ages movie too, I watched it but all I remember is that kind of Axl-y character Tom Cruise does :lol: did he base him on Axl at all? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He was in the Rock Of Ages movie too, I watched it but all I remember is that kind of Axl-y character Tom Cruise does :lol: did he base him on Axl at all? 

He was in that movie? What did he play? On stage he looks like he just started out singing on stage with his band. lol

Only saw snippets of the film with Tom Cruise as an insane 80s hair metal dude going on a shy but horny female rock journalist. That were too many cliches for me to handle, really. :rofl-lol:

I don’t mind people from this forum using the screenshot I took of Stevens possible new singer for information for other fans....but I do fucking well mind when others who call us posters in this thread  “psycho stalkers” take it and post it as their own! 

:fuckyou:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

15 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don’t mind people from this forum using the screenshot I took of Stevens possible new singer for information for other fans....but I do fucking well mind when others who call us posters in this thread  “psycho stalkers” take it and post it as their own! 

:fuckyou:

WTF happened?

15 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Oh, it just pisses me off to see that people who do nothing but slate this forum and say this thread is a “psycho stalker thread” come here and take other peoples posts for their own elsewhere. 

I wish this thread was private sometimes so stuff like this could stop happening. <_<

----

Not sure what to think about Constantine Maroulis... He was pretty popular when he was on American Idol, because he was the first "Rock" singer that did well on the show before Daughtry and Adam Lambert came along. But his voice was never that great IMO. I think what I don't like about him is his screams always sound so forced like he's about to blow out his voice. He doesn't have the same power or force behind his voice that Axl had.

And he definitely isn't loved by millions of Americans... TBH I doubt many would even remember who he is. Or if they did remember him, it would probably be for the domestic violence arrests. :ph34r:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/12/constantine-maroulis-arrested-domestic-violence-baby-mama/

Edited by Zoot
  • Like 1

So it's Constantine?  Yeah...I totally remember him from the American Idol days but also not a huge fan of his voice.  Adam Lambert has the much better voice....as far as people from American Idol. But I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Just nice to see Popcorn out there doing his thing! :popcorn:rock3

• Like 1

Chip Z’Nuff said Steven turned down an offer from him to add his band to an upcoming tour by Live Nation with Enuff Z’Nuff and a couple of other bands because he didn’t want to tour for that long - 3 months - and he wanted to play bigger places, like sheds. (I don’t know what sheds means, I’m guessing small arenas?)

Maybe this lineup of Adlers Appetite won’t be doing to many shows, then? Or just very limited tour legs.

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Oh, it just pisses me off to see that people who do nothing but slate this forum and say this thread is a “psycho stalker thread” come here and take other peoples posts for their own elsewhere. 

I see!!! Calling us „psycho stalkers“ and then using our info is so hypocritical it almost hurts. Those people are pretty dumb if you ask me. Copy pasting and bad mouthing is their mode of existence. :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

PM please!! Im so busy I have no time to be a snoopy now!! :nervous: