GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

http://www.hysteriamag.com/steven-adler-guns-blazin/

Steven says Izzy is as heartbroken as he is that the three decided to leave the two them of them out...

Also that his band will play Appetite how it sounds on record not how the GnR guys play it now.

What do you lot think to this because I honestly don’t know what to think :lol:

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Steven says Izzy is as heartbroken as he is that the three decided to leave the two them of them out...

Also that his band will play Appetite how it sounds on record not how the GnR guys play it now.

Jeez, I don’t know!!! :wow: It’s Steven talking. :lol:  Also, the thought of a heartbroken Izzy breaks my heart, too. So I’m not thinking straight. Looking at Izzy‘s face in the picture with Matt for „FP Money“ and his two videos from 2016 it always made me think he is fucking upset and - sad. So yeah, I somehow believe it. I hope Izzy is not heartbroken anymore but for sure he was upset how things went down and this is why he didn’t accept guest spots even if he originally would have wanted to. That’s my gut feeling.

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Jeez, I don’t know!!! :wow: It’s Steven talking. :lol:  Also, the thought of a heartbroken Izzy breaks my heart, too. So I’m not thinking straight. Looking at Izzy‘s face in the picture with Matt for „FP Money“ and his two videos from 2016 it always made me think he is fucking upset and - sad. So yeah, I somehow believe it. I hope Izzy is not heartbroken anymore but for sure he was upset how things went down and this is why he didn’t accept guest spots even if he originally would have wanted to. That’s my gut feeling.

Yeah, there is that to consider (not meant in a disrespectful way :P) and this isn’t the first time Steven has taken it upon himself to speak on behalf of Izzy, is it? I would rather hear what Izzy himself has to say. He created a Twitter account just for that reason...but like you said, he was certainly very angry with the three for some time over it all. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Hi @marlingrl03 what does playing sheds mean in America? 

Uh....who said that? I have not heard that phrase before...at least in my state. Anyone else have an idea? :)

To play a shed would be a joke because a shed is just some small wooden complex in one's backyard where you hold tools, tires, kids toys, etc. 

Edited by marlingrl03
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

This is good form to Steven have headline's...is like he promote his tour....Steven don't is such naive like we think..<_<

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think i'm not ready for another round of Steven bashing that's going to come from this. :lol:

But I don't think he's lying. I just think he's stating the obvious. I have no doubt that Izzy was really pissed and hurt by how things went down with the reunion. :shrugs:

Edit to add: I wonder if Izzy will turn up at any of Adler's shows?

Edited by Zoot
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Ratam said:

This is good form to Steven have headline's...is like he promote his tour....Steven don't is such naive like we think..<_<

He isn’t playing large venues, surely his shows are sold out the minute they go on sale? 

1 hour ago, Zoot said:

Edit to add: I wonder if Izzy will turn up at any of Adler's shows?

I think it’s a real possibility, I’m sure he will have been asked to. The Whiskey show would be the most likely, wouldn’t it? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He isn’t playing large venues, surely his shows are sold out the minute they go on sale? 

I think it’s a real possibility, I’m sure he will have been asked to. The Whiskey show would be the most likely, wouldn’t it? 

That's what I was thinking!

6 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Isn't Slash's son opening for Adler at The Whisky? Surely Slash will be there? That's awkward-  and seems like the kind of situation Izzy would like to avoid.

I think he's going to be at another event? I can't remember what it was, but it was posted in this thread that Slash wasn't going to be at the show. :question:

• Like 2

Although I agree with Steven. He has said that before. I understand his frustration. But why he keeps venting over the same issues? At this point he sounds like a broken record.  And whether we (fans and Adler) like it or not. Axl, Slash and Duff played sold out stadium shows featuring Richard, Frank and Melissa.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Isn't Slash's son opening for Adler at The Whisky? Surely Slash will be there? That's awkward-  and seems like the kind of situation Izzy would like to avoid.

Slash will be at some show with Duff in Seattle but Classless Act are on the Ride For Ronnie bill with Stevens band and I think that will be their first ever show... so surely Slash won’t miss that. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I believe Steven!!

Izzy's attitude and tweets clearly show his utter disappointment with all of this. No reason for Steven to lie about that.

14 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Just look the socks!!!!

:facepalm:

:wow:OMFG WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THOSE GRANDPA SHOES???? :wow:

and I love the way it looks like Mr. Blue is taking a shit on them!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The socks are classic :)

Ax17729233.jpg.d6a2129a06864f028e5c3a06af92b070.jpg

Somehow they don't look the same...... there's something unsexy about the current ones :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Maybe because the context and the surrounding environment are different...

Probably....

2 minutes ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

Also I thought Blue was Beta’s dog?

Yeah but he lives in the mansion.

There are plenty of pics of Blue in Axl's house. I've never seen him anywhere else.