GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He isn’t playing large venues, surely his shows are sold out the minute they go on sale? 

I think it’s a real possibility, I’m sure he will have been asked to. The Whiskey show would be the most likely, wouldn’t it? 

@Millonsofspidersi know this , but maybe Steven speculation is add more gigs in the future, i just be bet.

It's so funny the Axl nutswingers can't be happy for anyone...... :jerkoff:

* If Steven doesn't do shit then he is a lazy drugaddict asshole who doesn't deserve anything from God Axl or anyone in the band.

* If Steven puts a band together and goes on tour, then he's a lazy opportunistic asshole who is cashing on nostalgia and wanting to make easy money by riding the AFD horse.

:facepalm:

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, killuridols said:

* If Steven puts a band together and goes on tour, then he's a lazy opportunistic asshole who is cashing on nostalgia and wanting to make easy money by riding the AFD horse.

:facepalm:

That is ironic, especially when the whole NITLT-tour is based on nostalgia. Are majority of the concertgoers buying tickets because they want to hear Chinese Democracy or whole lotta covers?

Nope. They want to see Axl and Slash together and hear the big hits from their heyday. :D

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

That is ironic, especially when the whole NITLT-tour is based on nostalgia. Are majority of the concertgoers buying tickets because they want to hear Chinese Democracy or whole lotta covers?

I seriously doubt it. :D  Nope. They want to see Axl and Slash together and hear the big hits from 80-90's. 

Yes, that's why I say it...... Sometimes I think some people wish Steven was dead because he can't do anything right in their eyes. No matter what he does, he's always the bad guy.

The rest of the band does pretty much the same he does, riding on nostalgia albums and releasing books or other merchandise but he's not allowed to do the same.

• Like 3

On 12.4.2018 at 10:25 PM, killuridols said:

Yes, that's why I say it...... Sometimes I think some people wish Steven was dead because he can't do anything right in their eyes. No matter what he does, he's always the bad guy.

The rest of the band does pretty much the same he does, riding on nostalgia albums and releasing books or other merchandise but he's not allowed to do the same.

I totally agree with you on that- if you are former member of Gn'R  it's not a crime make money out of it. If people want to pay to see Steven playing AFD, buy his books etc, that's fine.

On the other hand - these interviews make me sad, everybody already knows that Steven would love to play with them more than anything else. Repeating it  is not going to make any difference.

And Steven really can't speak for Izzy, only for himself. I doubt we're going to get in-depth Izzy Stradlin interview about his broken heart (although that would be surreal experience). Sure he was pissed off before the tour started, but maybe he has moved on and doesn't care anymore. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

My country is "famous" for men proudly wearing socks in sandals no matter where they go, be it a shopping centre, a beach, a restaurant, or a theatre. This fashion appears with the first warm days and lasts for the following 5 months. So I'm absolutely ok with Axl's slippers. Make sure that it can be much much worse. :rofl-lol:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

My country is "famous" for men proudly wearing socks in sandals no matter where they go, be it a shopping centre, a beach, a restaurant, or a theatre. This fashion appears with the first warm days and lasts for the following 5 months. So I'm absolutely ok with Axl's slippers. Make sure that it can be much much worse. :rofl-lol:

Yes, at least they`re not sandals (yet some other pictures are suspicious), because I could easily mess him up with Czech tourist anywhere in the world. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

In England only old (like proper old- older than me) wear socks with slippers. Wear one or the other, not together!

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

38 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I totally on agree with you on that- if you are former member of Gn'R  it's not a crime make money out of it. If people want to pay to see Steven playing AFD, buy his books etc, that's fine.

On the other hand - these interviews make me sad, everybody already knows that Steven would love to play with them more than anything else. Repeating it  is not going to make any difference.

And Steven really can't speak for Izzy, only for himself. I doubt we're going to get in-depth Izzy Stradlin interview about his broken heart (although that would be surreal experience). Sure he was pissed off before the tour started, but maybe he has moved on and doesn't care anymore. 

I disagree on the bolded because I read the interview and I loved it, it is very positive and cool and I see no wrong with it. I think he's just responding to a question he must have been asked by the journalist :shrugs:

Also, I don't think Steven is speaking for Izzy. We don't know what kind of contact they may have had but if he says Izzy is heartbroken I'm sure he's had some sort of conversation with Izzy.

There's no way to know if Izzy moved on or not but I don't see why to doubt what Steven says.

Between Steven and the fans, there are more chances of Steven knowing Izzy better than any of us.

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I disagree on the bolded because I read the interview and I loved it, it is very positive and cool and I see no wrong with it. I think he's just responding to a question he must have been asked by the journalist :shrugs:

Also, I don't think Steven is speaking for Izzy. We don't know what kind of contact they may have had but if he says Izzy is heartbroken I'm sure he's had some sort of conversation with Izzy.

There's no way to know if Izzy moved on or not but I don't see why to doubt what Steven says.

Between Steven and the fans, there are more chances of Steven knowing Izzy better than any of us.

I haven't read the whole interview yet. I'm glad it was positive one as a whole. Steven is my absolute favorite one of  all the drummers of Gn'R and it's a shame that his time in the band ended the way it did (and his life became such a mess :()

It is possible that Izzy and Steven have had contact. What Izzy thinks about this deep down- we really don't know.

I base my guess, that he is not heart broken, on one simple fact: the only public comment Izzy made about the whole thing was about money (or shearing it equally, or maybe he meant fairly?)

What really happened with the negotiations ( the whole truth) , we're probably never going to know. When wealthy/rich people argue publicly about money, they always end up looking bad - that probably was the reason why Axl was so vague or kind of misleading about Izzy's absence in that interview.   

3 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I haven't read the whole interview yet. I'm glad it was positive one as a whole. Steven is my absolute favorite one of  all the drummers of Gn'R and it's a shame that his time in the band ended the way it did (and his life became such a mess :()

It is possible that Izzy and Steven have had contact. What Izzy thinks about this deep down- we really don't know.

I base my guess, that he is not heart broken, on one simple fact: the only public comment Izzy made about the whole thing was about money (or shearing it equally, or maybe he meant fairly?)

What really happened with the negotiations ( the whole truth) , we're probably never going to know. When wealthy/rich people argue publicly about money, they always end up looking bad - that probably was the reason why Axl was so vague or kind of misleading about Izzy's absence in that interview.   

You should read the whole interview then, it's quite cool :)

The bolded: just because that's all he tweeted about it does not mean there aren't other things that bothered him but Izzy, doesn't sound like a guy that will go full venting about that on Twitter or any other social media, so I think he tweeted about what he considers the most important reason as to why he didn't make a deal with them.

The rest, Im sure he must have discussed it with other close people, or even with Duff and Slash, but as you say, we will never know about those conversations.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zoot said:

I think i'm not ready for another round of Steven bashing that's going to come from this. :lol:

SAME!! I'm so tired of that shit!! I read some of the thread but had to stop cause the bashing was already pissing me off. If any of you have the patience to go there and defend Steven, just give me a heads up and I'll gladly go back there to give you dolphins though :P 

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

In England only old (like proper old- older than me) wear socks with slippers. Wear one or the other, not together!

Yeah, you people from central and north Europe are always subject for our jokes in Portugal because of your socks with sandals, starting with the english tourists in Algarve :P  You use them, Jan, don't lie :rofl-lol:

------

RE: Axl's slippers

They don't bother me at all, just casual Axl at home :shrugs: Probably a present from Grandpa Angus aka Beta's dearest friend. What bothers me the most in the pic is Frank that one of the Rose kittens is missing. Do they love him less than the others? Not cool :max::P 

Edited by dgnr

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

SAME!! I'm so tired of that shit!! I read some of the thread but had to stop cause the bashing was already pissing me off. If any of you have the patience to go there and defend Steven, just give me a heads up and I'll gladly go back there to give you dolphins though :P 

Yeah, you people from central and north Europe are always subject for our jokes in Portugal because of your socks with sandals, starting with the english tourists in Algarve :P  You use them, Jan, don't lie :rofl-lol:

------

They don't bother me at all, just casual Axl at home :shrugs: Probably a present from Grandpa Angus aka Beta's dearest friend. What bothers me the most in the pic is Frank that one of the Rose kittens is missing. Do they love him less than the others? Not cool :max::P 

You refer kitty Whiskey?

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

I am there fighting the assholes :bitchfight:

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

What bothers me the most in the pic is Frank that one of the Rose kittens is missing. Do they love him less than the others? Not cool :max::P 

Hmm. I've noticed that too but I have bad thoughts about it.... :unsure:

I don't think they would leave him out on purpose....

4 hours ago, dgnr said:

giphy.gif

After Izzy's Bday I decided to avoid all Steven and Izzy threads from now on. It's always the same argument coming from the same people. :lol:

8 hours ago, dgnr said:

------

They don't bother me at all, just casual Axl at home :shrugs: Probably a present from Grandpa Angus aka Beta's dearest friend.

His slippers, socks, it may be, as you say, his home outfit not necessarily good looking, but very comfortable. when I'm alone at home, I sometimes wear strange clothes and shoes in which I feel good.:P

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Politania said:

His slippers, socks, it may be, as you say, his home outfit not necessarily good looking, but very comfortable. when I'm alone at home, I sometimes wear strange clothes and shoes in which I feel good.:P

I have issues with the whole picture, not with Axl's socks and slippers. That picture comes from the official GN'R twitter account. The post is about National Pet Day. Well I hope their pets had an amazing day. But I wish they would post GN'R related things other than pets and the show in Denmark. I'm fed up with the bullshit

Just now, Padme said:

I have issues with the whole picture, not with Axl's socks and slippers. That picture comes from the official GN'R twitter account. The post is about National Pet Day. Well I hope their pets had an amazing day. But I wish they would post GN'R related things other than pets and the show in Denmark. I'm fed up with the bullshit

we dont get any news about GNR, which is sad. :(

10 hours ago, janrichmond said:

naked1.jpghankies.jpg

Englishmen on holiday :lol:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Being naked on a fucking public beach BUT WEARING SOCKS AND SANDALS!!! I thought only the Germans were capable of that. :rofl-lol: Also, to be fair, I need to give those two on the right some credit for their choice of color mix and and those handkerchief caps.  :lol::lol::lol: 

And, um, well :smiley-confused2:

media.media.9a39d1ac-fa73-4fa6-8e6e-1715

:vomit::confused:

I’m sorry :rofl-lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, janrichmond said:

naked1.jpghankies.jpg

Englishmen on holiday :lol:

Delicate difference between these English gentlemen and Czechs is that Czech don`t wear crazy socks to sandals, just casual white or rather black or grey. *the more you know

14 hours ago, Zoot said:

After Izzy's Bday I decided to avoid all Steven and Izzy threads from now on. It's always the same argument coming from the same people. :lol:

Yup...broken record pattern, you would think that they would get tired of spouting off the same shit over and over again...uh NOPE! :lol::facepalm:

• Haha 1