Poll: Dust N' Bones vs. 14 Years

Dust N' Bones vs 14 Years  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

I think the others were just pulling songwriting contributions out of their arse to deny Izzy his royalties. Dust N' Bones is one hundred percent Izzy. 14 Years is Izzy and Axl.

Duff has stated that he pulled his own name from the credits for some of the UYI songs because some people were fighting over it and he didn't want to deal with that, so I doubt that for other songs he'd put his name under it without any contributions.

Edited by EvanG

8 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

Anything but! :lol: I'm quite fond of a turquoise cowboy boot I'll have you know.

really? mine are so cool! and i have bling conchos on them. i got these really cute swirly turquoise skirt that goes so well with it! wait....i am getting sooooo off topic! :lol:

but i need a hat to make the outfit, not turquoise... too matchy matchy. white perhaps? :P

6 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

really? mine are so cool! and i have bling conchos on them. i got these really cute swirly turquoise skirt that goes so well with it! wait....i am getting sooooo off topic! :lol:

but i need a hat to make the outfit, not turquoise... too matchy matchy. white perhaps? :P

A white cowboy hat would definitely complete that outfit. :wub:  :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

Yeah, well, look up my earlier post in this thread for my feelings on that, Jan. Apologies in advance. :nervous:

I did :max: I will talk to you later about that, now go to your room and think about what you did.You're grounded.

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Ok... I'm little scared now.:smiley-confused2: Does that mean that the picture is beautiful or do you want to drop me out the window because I posted this in the main section??? 

I have history with this gif and Izzy. No killer instincts against you at all :lol:

9 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I have history with this gif and Izzy. No killer instincts against you at all :lol:

Yeah, I've seen you using it.. I was just checking.:D 

4 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

That really lowered the tone of this thread. Disgraceful! :lol:

Whaaat ??? I just wanted to know how easy it is to get likes out of Izzy's boner- picture on a thread that is not full of Izzy fanatics..  So I'm doing this for scientific research purposes. :book:

It's noble, not disgraceful.

1 minute ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Whaaat ??? I just wanted to know how easy it is to get likes out of Izzy's boner- picture on a thread that is not full of Izzy fanatics..  So I'm doing this for scientific research purposes. :book:

It's noble, not disgraceful.

Ah yes, I can see your point.... and now I can see Izzy's point. :lol:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Easy ladies... if Izzy was really hauling a hog like that around for all these years, you'd have heard about it long ago... 

truck-hauling-hog-27352320.jpg

Hauling a hog :lol::lol::lol:

But if it is a cucumber then it's very weirdly shaped.  

These comments really make this an excellent  "music discussion" thread don't you think? 

9 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

truck-hauling-hog-27352320.jpg

Hauling a hog :lol::lol::lol:

But if it is a cucumber then it's very weirdly shaped.  

These comments really make this an excellent  "music discussion" thread don't you think? 

:rofl-lol:

Izzy- if you're lurkin- you gotta go legend and write a song called "Haulin the Hog"...

im hauling a hog 

gets heavy 

bends my back n slows up my dog 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

:rofl-lol:

Izzy- if you're lurkin- you gotta go legend and write a song called "Haulin the Hog"...

im hauling a hog 

gets heavy 

bends my back n slows up my dog 

That is brilliant! I'm out of likes but I give you this:

1126.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Easy ladies... if Izzy was really hauling a hog like that around for all these years, you'd have heard about it long ago... 

Ah, but we actually had. There was that groupie forum where a lot of ladies shared their experiences and according to them Izzy was the real deal. The others not so much :lol: