General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I think Finn pushes Peter, but I think Liz is part of it. I do hope Peter has the stuff for Chase until Finn can find a cure.

I knew Liam would confess I saw a preview online. What a dope! This is going to be a can of worms now. The police asked Liam where is the car now? He was booked today but asked for a lawyer. Hope was crying. Bill was still waiting. Who is Liam's mom because I know Wyatt's mom is Quinn, but who is Liam's mom? Anyway, yeah, more and more characters are close now guess most got the vaccine. I still notice that Ridge and Brooke still stay apart. lol Whatever.  Hopefully everyone will stay well and get back to filming well.

Wow! GH was so suspenseful today. I can't wait to see Tomorrow and Friday's episodes. I think this might be the end of Peter and Cyrus. I do hope Jason gets out of jail and if Peter is dead or arrested, maybe Maxie can get her baby back, but then Booklynn has some explaining to do.  And after today's performance I think both Maxie and Peter deserve emmy nodes.

Yeah, it's a good thing Liam requested a lawyer, especially if he going to name his dad as an accomplice....whihc is probably what he is going to do. because Liam can't lie. and even when he tries, he has NO poker face, he can't hide any emotions lol. and I was thinking too about Thomas and how he is going to be through the roof furious when he hears that it was Liam that did the hit and run. Thomas won' t care that he passed out. Can't wait to watch that scene.

GH was soooooo good. Man, Maxie was brutal with Peter and I actually almost felt sorry for him, but I was like he is a psycho killer and had this coming to him. 

21 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Who is Liam's mom because I know Wyatt's mom is Quinn, but who is Liam's mom?

I had to google this...

Kelly Hopkins is the mother of Liam Spencer. She never appeared on the screen because she died before Liam appeared on The Bold and the Beautiful

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah, it's a good thing Liam requested a lawyer, especially if he going to name his dad as an accomplice....whihc is probably what he is going to do. because Liam can't lie. and even when he tries, he has NO poker face, he can't hide any emotions lol. and I was thinking too about Thomas and how he is going to be through the roof furious when he hears that it was Liam that did the hit and run. Thomas won' t care that he passed out. Can't wait to watch that scene.

GH was soooooo good. Man, Maxie was brutal with Peter and I actually almost felt sorry for him, but I was like he is a psycho killer and had this coming to him. 

I had to google this...

Kelly Hopkins is the mother of Liam Spencer. She never appeared on the screen because she died before Liam appeared on The Bold and the Beautiful

Thanks for telling me who Liam's mother is. Can't believe Bill was with Quinn. She went from Bill to Eric? lol

Yeah, Liam can't lie. I know I keep thinking about Thomas too and when he finds out Hope knew too. I don't know how he will feel? Betrayed for sure.

Well, today's GH was freaking exciting. I was screaming at the tv. lol I feel bad for Cyrus now. Laura is trying to get through to him, but I think he has to die. He's too far gone and won't go back to jail.

Since Gladys told the truth about Peter, I hope Jason gets out of jail soon. I also hope Shawn gets out too since Jordon will be free now and they do have TJ together. Shawn used to run Kelly's diner at one time.

The baby that Maxie has is so cute. I don't know how they will explain this when Valentin sees "his" baby and if Peter dies, Maxie can get her baby back. This will be interesting to see.

Even Days has been super exciting this week too.

GH is back! Today's episode was so damn exciting and action packed! Now if only Sonny would remember who the hell he is and get his ass back to PC before he and Nina, liar, do something stupid.

As for Austin, not sure who he is and if he's a good guy or a bad one?

Seems he might have a connection to Michael or even Sonny. Time will tell.

The little baby playing Bailey Lois is so cute.

Have a good weekend.

Got my GNR tickets so I'm good.

Wow, you got tickets?! Exciting, you will have a blast! :headbang:Cant wait to hear about it.

Ha, so now both Liam and Bill are in jail?? Oy vey! It's soap world, they won't be in there long lol.

Yeah Maxie's baby is super cute! Glad they are using a real baby instead of a fake creepy ass doll, like the Resident did. I was like seriously?!! I am glad Maxie got to see her baby again, although from a distance. Hopefully though once she finds out Peter is dead, she can be reunited with her baby. And Peter dead! Never thought it would happen.

I know once Peter was dead I was so happy. lol Maxie really tore him a new one! lol

I guess with the pandemic using a real baby wasn't a good idea, but I would think all the actors are vaccinated now. I can't imagine how finding out that Maxie is the baby mommy is going to effect all the characters. I know that if Finn told Maxie Peter is dead she would be an accessary, but the long this goes on, the more painful it'll be. And when Austin sees that baby he'll know it's Maxie's. Still not sure about Austin? And he might just find that dead crazy nurse too since he was there!  

Now GH has to get Sonny's memory back and get his ass back to PC.  We got rid of Peter and now Cyrus, still would love for Jason to kill him. lol Sonny has to end this whole boring storyline about a town we don't care about and get his mobster ass back to PC before Carly finds love with someone else.

I do like Brando and Sasha together. Who is spying on Michael and Willow having sex? And why did Austin have that reaction when he saw Michael's name on the hospital wing? more mysteries coming soon.

Yeah, got the GNR tickets on Friday. It's been 4years since we've seen them. the concert last year was cancelled. It rocked and I know this concert will to!

18 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Wow, you got tickets?! Exciting, you will have a blast! :headbang:Cant wait to hear about it.

Ha, so now both Liam and Bill are in jail?? Oy vey! It's soap world, they won't be in there long lol.

Yeah Maxie's baby is super cute! Glad they are using a real baby instead of a fake creepy ass doll, like the Resident did. I was like seriously?!! I am glad Maxie got to see her baby again, although from a distance. Hopefully though once she finds out Peter is dead, she can be reunited with her baby. And Peter dead! Never thought it would happen.

I saw a preview of Bold. Paris will overhear Quinn and her friend, can't remember her name now, talk about her affair. Not sure if Paris hears the whole story yet.

Yeah, now Bill and Liam are both in jail. I honestly just love Bill. He's so high strung. lol This week Thomas finds out that Liam ran over Vinny. Shit will hit the fan. I have a feeling that Vinny might have been injured before Liam hit him. I hope that's the case, because otherwise I don't know how these guys will beat the charges?

I know Thomas was livid. I can' understand how he feels. I loved when he said "Liam fainted like a little girl". that's exactly what I was saying when Liam fainted. Come on! Being sensitive is one thing, but Liam is such a wuss. lol

Can't stand when GH shows "mike" Sonny in NIxon Falls wanted Nina. Nina better not do anything with him. I won't forgive her for that. I want GH to bring Sonny back to PC sooner rather than later. All the "bad" characters are dead or just going to jail so now it's time for Sonny to come back.

Do you think cyrus will be in the same jail as Alexis and Shawn? I do hope Nick bought the prison and puts Cyrus in a separate part of the jail and keeps him away form other characters. He will find a way to torment them. lol

Okay, don't like Portia and Curtis together at all. Of all the characters, Curtis wakes up for her? Come on. Not liking it at all. Still not feeling Dante and Sam. Dante is so damn annoying now. Em, who played Lulu is back in LA, so GH needs to bring her character back for Dante. Sam and Dante have no chemistry at all. Fighting doesn't mean there's an attraction there. lol

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah, Billis so high strung and over the top, that you can't help but love him. I have always liked his character. Bill is one of a kind!!! and wow, it will be really intense when Thomas faces Liam. Oh boyyyyyy.

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that Vinny was dying before Liam hit him. I think someone else killed him and that's why he walked in front of the car. I hope this is the case, so maybe Bill and Liam will be free. Guess time will tell.

I feel for Thomas, knowing that someone so close to his family was capable of doing a hit and run on his best friend. and then Steffy too, for Liam is also her baby daddy. What a mess and a half!!

Oh yeah, I totally think that everyone will be in the same jail. They seem to just have the one lol.

and I am glad that Sam got into Dante's face about how he was talking to Maxie, way over the line. I know he is a cop, but there are genuinely caring cops too, not so brash in manner like he is. Sam and Dante are totally being forced on us by GH and unlike Jason and Britta, they don't have sexual chemistry. They are good at being just friends like boring Willow and Michael.

Yeah, I agree about Willow and Mike. I'm not feeling it. Michael has had a hard time finding someone who he really has chemistry with. Wasn't feeling him and Sasha either. Poor Mike. lol

Well, someone on Bold finds out the truth about who Carter was really with. This whole mess will come on soon. Honestly, I don't like Zoe and Carter either. he and Quinn had some real chemistry. Not sure how this will work out.?

Today GH was cute and some of the episode was super annoying. If Nina gets involved with "mike" knowing he's Sonny I will lose it. I hate Nina right now for deceiving Sonny and everyone he loves. And what Jax did to Michael was not cool either.

Not sure if Chase will ever be cured, but maybe the fat that he's Finn's brother and not his son might come on soon too.

I don't know why Maxie is keeping the truth about her baby from Britt? Oh well.

Wow oh wow, so Jax blackmailed Michael! He has got some balls on him lately like telling Carly how he feels about her being a mob boss and now this. I actually kinda like this side of him!

That was really sad about Chase having a seizure like right after the supposed cure was given. And Willow just needs to tell him the freakin truth already....this leading him on has got to end!!!

And I don't really like talking about Nina and Mike because I don't like the storyline. The shit will hit the fan when everyone in PC finds out that Nina knew for months that Sonny was alive! 

I do hope Nina does the right thing because "Mike" is not Sonny and hopefully one day soon, he'll freaking remember who the hell he is. I tweet on the GH twitter account and tell them we fans hate Nina and "mike" getting involved.  It sucks. I hope Nina will do the right thing now that she can visit Wylie.  Well, everyone thinks Chase will die, I doubt it, so stupid Willow said she would marry him.Wait until Michael finds out about this.  I can't believe not one couple on GH is anywhere near happy. What the hell?

On Bold, OMG, now nosy Paris knows about Carter and Quinn. Will she tell Zoe? Can't stand either one of them. I hope they both leave.

Also why does Quinn and Eric and Zoe and carter have to tell the whole office that they are all the way back together. lol Who does this?

Have a good weekend. It's very hot and humid here and I hate it!  I really wish my family had moved to a cooler state. lol

I wished that Wylie talked because when Nina was asking him what she should do, he could have said yeah grandma, tell grandma Carly about grandpa! But of course that would not happen...but yeah, I do hope she comes clean.

I love seeing Valentin with Maxie's baby but my heart hurts for him when he finds out the truth. Ugh. :( just like with Willow. I mean now she agrees to marry poor Chase! And what not ever tell him the truth because she thinks he is dying?! Its all so fucked up. Hate it.

and Bold, yeah I knew someone would find out, but I think Paris will tell. And then the shit will hit the fan. Eric will totally divorce Quinn, you know it. And then Zoe will leave Carter cause the actress is leaving the show anyways, so there ya go!!

I know don't trust Paris at all. I mean these people need to mind their own business. Eventually they will all find out and that will be it and besides they all work for Eric, so they may all get fired too. lol

And the whole Nina and "Mike" story has to end soon or I will lose my mind. GH has to know the fans are not happy with this stuff.

I know Valentin will be heartbroken. I think Finn should tell Maxie Peter is dead, so she can have her baby back. I don't think Maxie will tell anyone. How long will this go on? The actress who plays Sasha is really pregnant, but I don't trust Brando's mother one bit.

Austin will probably find the nurse and then the people will think Peter took the baby. This will get too damn complicated. lol

And now Chase wants to marry Willow, thinking he won't live long. You know Finn will find a cure right after they marry. Bye bye Michael. lol

There is a character on Days who is pretending to be blind so another character will stay with her instead of the woman he loves. lol I swear it's like all the soaps are following the same story lines.

I am liking Brook Lynn so much better now than when she first began on GH. It was really sweet of her to offer a lending ear and support to Chase so he could let all his true feelings out. It must have been so hard for him to keep that all bottled up inside of him. :( I really hope he does not die, love Chase!

I think Paris will try to keep the secret now, at least for the time being. Quinn being on her hands and knees was very convincing, I believed her...guess we will see what happens!

Well, Quinn has more to lose than Carter. I mean Zoe might feel betrayed, but she and Carter were broken up. Oh well, I still say someone else must have done something to Vinny before Liam hit him. that's probably why he was on that dark road at that time of night. Otherwise, Liam and Bill will have to go to jail.

Yeah, I doubt Chase will die. He and Willow will get married and Finn will find a cure and Willow will never tell Chase about her and Michael.

Yeah, I agree, I do like Brooklyn better now. I guess they toned her character down a bit. I don't know why Maxie doesn't tell someone about the baby switch? Eventually, when the baby is 10 years old, lol, someone will tell her Peter is dead. And Austin has some connection with either Sonny's family or the Q's. He has to be connected to someone in PC to eventually come to the city. I wonder if he and Maxie will be a couple. I think Finn and Liz might be getting involved. I think GH is trying. Still not feeling Sam and Dante at all. I hope Carly doesn't mess up Jason and Britt. They are cute together and she brings out a softer side to Jason.

It's so hot here in Texas. Over 100 with the humidity. It's just terrible.

I can not imagine that heat! Ugh and then your lame ass governor asking people to turn up the heat and not use the AC and conserve energy through other ways is just crazy...but he is fine with asking the Mexican people to build a wall. I just can not with him. I dislike him as much as I dislike mine! 

But yeah, I hope Chase doesn't die! I have not heard of the actor leaving, so I think he will live....and Cyrus, I have not heard of him leaving, so I also do not believe he will be in jail for long!!! Like I said before most people on GH don't. Let's see, so Alexis has been in there a month and Shawn is not getting out now....so we will see!

Well, Jeff Kober (Cyrus) has left GH. It said for now. lol He was only supposed to be on for 3 months and it was extended for a year and a half. He was super good as Cyrus.

I think Finn has found the cure for Chase. He figured out Cyrus messed with the DNA results. Anna is getting too close to finding Peter.

Oh yeah, Gov. Abbott is a bigot and a homo phob. I cant stand him either. Coming from NY I have an open mind and so does my family with all people no matter race or religion or sexual preference. I can't believe the south is still like this? Stupid.

Yeah, I keep my a/c on 73. I'm paying for it. Texas has had very hot summers since the beginning of time, so they need to meet the needs of the people. You can't be without a/c for any days in the summer. We would die. All the politicians here are stupid jerks and use God as their reason.

Well, not sure how Liam and Bill won't be put in jail unless someone finds out someone else injured Vinny before he went into the street. Maybe he would have died before he was hit. That's the only way I can see them going free. Guess we'll see.

Chase will probably get well and he will marry Willow and she will be stuck not telling him.What a mess!

I just want Sonny to get back to PC before Carly sets her sights on Jason again. I know she doesn't want Jason with Britt, so he better get his memory back and get home.

I don't understand why the countries where the people come from can't care for them? Shouldn't these countries do better by their people? I understand them wanting to come to America, although they way immigrants are being treated, I don't know why? But maybe the US and Mexico should try to help out the people so they won't suffer there or suffer trying to get here. There has to be a better way for these poor people. When I see those kids faces I just cry. We all have to do better.

My great grandparents came from Sicily and became citizens and worked hard for their family. I don't understand why things got so bad for others who want to come here? It's just not right.

Wow, Cyrus was only supposed to stay for 3 months?? Interesting. Well at least GH utilized him pretty well.. but I do however think it was a mistake to have both evil guys *Peter and Cyrus* leave at the same time. Who will be GH's resident bad guy now? Austin?? I do not know what to make of that guy at all. Definitely seems sketchy like when he pushed Dante in the woods. Weird!

And omg that wedding between Chase and Willow was so sad....the make up dept is doing great because Chase really does look like he is dying. He is doing great with this storyline but ready for him to get better. And if Finn does manage to get Chase all well,  will Willow finally tell him the truth? She needs too!

Hope you have a good Solstice/Father's Day! I actually dread the Solstice because it means we start losing light as we slowly head into winter. So far its been a decent summer with some great sunny warm days and then cloudy cooler ones, so we will see what July brings. That tends to be our hottest month.

Our weather is very hot and humid and the flies and mosquitoes are terrible. A "cold front" lol in the 80's is coming tomorrow but back into the high 90's again.

Well, many fans including us hate the Nixon Falls story, but Maurice defends it. Sorry but I want it over. If Lenny dies will he and Phyllis go back to PC to be with Nina? I just want Sonny back before he loses his business and Carly and Jason become targets for the other heads of the family. It's so funny how we never find out what Sonny and Jason actually ship? They don't ship drugs or guns, so what's left? lol

Oh, you know Finn will find a cure for Chase and Willow will be stuck in that marriage. I honestly don't care about them either. but who would be left for Michael? 

Since Dante found the nurse, they will figure Peter found her and killed her and took the baby. Meanwhile, how long will it be before Maxie finds out Peter is dead and get her baby back? This story won't last long because Maxie won't be able to stand it. I feel badly for Valentin and the family once they find out the baby isn't Brooklynn's. 

We celebrated Father's day on Saturday. We all had dinner and played board games. It was nice being all together.

I hope your dad had a good Father's day.

Ugh, yeah those are hot temps. Yuck. So sorry! Try to stay cool as best you can. 

Ha, and yeah I have read some of the things that Maurice has said to his fans about this stupid Mike storyline via Twitter. He is listening to them but in the end, he likes it so he is going to do what he is going to do. Ugh. :/ I really, really, really hope that this doesn't last a year...I would have never have thought it would have lasted as long as its been. Too long!!!

Your Father's Day sounds nice. I talked to my dad via phone. This September it will be 2 years since I have seen him. He lives in Mexico and I'm going to Texas to celebrate Thanksgiving with my brother and I hope that my dad can fly up or take the bus to spend it with us, which he has done before!

Edited by marlingrl03

Yeah, my grandparents were still in Queens NY when we moved here. We would visit in the summer but it was still sad to not see them. They are gone now. I have cousins and an uncle in NY, but haven't seen them in over 13 years.  I miss all of them so much.

Well, yesterday Bold showed the video of Vinny walking in front of Liam's car. I still say someone told him to do this for some reason. I felt so bad for Thomas when he saw the video. The tv grid says Justin is behind all of this, so we'll see.

Yeah, whatever with Maurice. The character is boring. He has to know all the fans hate him with Nina when Carly is the love of his life. His character would never ever say he doesn't want to go back to his old life. I'm hoping he'll follow Nina to PC and someone will see him. Otherwise, I'm getting really bored with that story and hating Nina more each day. lol

Well, Willow is with Chase now. I doubt she or MIchael will say anything. Whatever! Michael will be alone and yearning for Willow. lol

I do hope the whole Peter's death comes out and Maxie gets her baby back. So many people will be effected by this switch.

Honestly, where is Felcia when Maxie is alone and no baby. This is her grandchild. Sometimes GH doesn't do what real people would do. Even Mac would be by her side. I bet this will bring Frisco possibly to PC and help out. I think that Cameron might be the new Frisco. Not sure yet? No one has said when he started to tape GH or who he will be?

Yeah, I stay inside most times. It's brutal out there.

Wow, that Vinny video was off the chain!!!!! I can't believe he committed suicide, Vinnie come on now! and then Justin punching Thomas?! It is getting soooo good. Oh the drama lol.

I am all done with Michael's sad face always yearning for Willow. Both he and Willow need to either fess up to Chase or reap what you sow and stop being so fuckin dramatic about it!!!

I read that Cameron Matheson may play Drew Cain??? Probably just a rumor but I was wondering why his character has not started because it was a couple of months ago that I read he was hired by GH. Or at least I thought....