General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I felt the same way when Steffy came in and saw Sheila and her whole monologe. Yeah, she earned that emmy for sure.

Sheila won't go away quietly. If I were Jack and I would tell that truth, so she has nothing on him. Wait until Steffy tells her dad and grandfather. Poor Finn is out of the house now. He will confide in Paris now. I hope they don't hook up.

Well, the original Carly and Jason did sleep together many times and had a thing until she slept with Sonny. I think Carly and Jason will eventually sleep together is Sonny continues to keep away. I wish he would get his memory back. it's going on too long now. I can't believe Ingo is anti vaccine. What is wrong with him? Steve Burton said he got covid in work, so there might be a huge problem on the set of GH. I mean Jax has been close with everyone.  I know alot of bands on tour are getting the delta strain. Paul of KISS is out right now and he's fully vaccinated. I have the GNR concert on Wed. I do hope the band stays healthy, but I'm wearing a mask and keeping my distance which I know will be hard. I know the numbers in Dallas keep going up. I just can't stand worrying anymore. This virus is not slowing down one bit. Now with the hurricanes too. This whole world is out of control.

I know I stay inside the weekends too unless I need to go to a store and then I wear a mask and distance myself.

I don't think Peter will get rid of this easily. Lisel should have told Anna she knows where Peter is. The more people know the more they can get that bastard.

Steffie knows how Sheila is, that is why she is so angry...you can not trust anything that she says. I don't think she has really changed, she is the epic manipulator for sure. But dang! I don't want her marriage to Finn to collapse because Finn trusted her. He doesn't know her as well as Steffie does.

I didn't watch GH back in the day with the OG Carly but currently most fans DO not want to see them sleeping together. better off as friends. and I was surprised Leisel didnt spill the beans about Peter...although it is probably because she does not want Anna to get to him first because she wants to be the one to off Peter her own self!!! 

I think Charles S. will play Victor Cassadine. After today's episode, I'm pretty sure that's who is he. Damn those Cassadine's never stay dead. lol

It's bad enough Peter is back, but someone else came back today too. Damn it, this wedding is going to be one BIG problem for many characters on GH.

I don't know much about Sheila, but seeing those scenes I know she's one crazy bitch. Jack better tell the truth or Steffy's marriage to Finn will be over soon enough. I do hope she doesn't kidnap baby Hayes. I hate when they do that.  And as for Eric, I saw a doctor on a talk show today, talking about ED and there are cures for it, so he better get one. lol He should have told Quinn about this problem before he tore up the divorce papers and let her decide what she wanted. I liked her a lot with Carter, but I love sticking it to Brooke. lol

44 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I think Charles S. will play Victor Cassadine. After today's episode, I'm pretty sure that's who is he. Damn those Cassadine's never stay dead. lol

It's bad enough Peter is back, but someone else came back today too. Damn it, this wedding is going to be one BIG problem for many characters on GH.

I don't know much about Sheila, but seeing those scenes I know she's one crazy bitch. Jack better tell the truth or Steffy's marriage to Finn will be over soon enough. I do hope she doesn't kidnap baby Hayes. I hate when they do that.  And as for Eric, I saw a doctor on a talk show today, talking about ED and there are cures for it, so he better get one. lol He should have told Quinn about this problem before he tore up the divorce papers and let her decide what she wanted. I liked her a lot with Carter, but I love sticking it to Brooke. lol

Yeah all those rumors were spot on and I thought it would be true because he looks like he could be a Cassadine and plus they have been mentioning his name an awful lot. I am SO excited he will play this role. I have loved him ever since that show "the Nanny!"

Yeah, Charles was a major character on Days of our lives in the 80's, I think. Anyway, yeah, I love the Nanny show. I read Fran would love to do a new version of it, but who knows?

I also think Victor is working with Peter. That's probably the guy is was always talking on the phone too. And we know Faison would work with Helana from time to time. Damn, Peter will probably be on the show for a long time again. Damn it. When is GH going to end these storylines. And I knew that mob guy was working with Cyrus. I hope Jason figures it out. I love Carly, but I think she's distracting Jason from what he needs to think about and what he needs to do.

Charles was on Days? Hmmm, I may have to try to find some clips of that!!! But yeah, am super excited to see his return. and you know who else I was not excited to see. Cyrus? Just like Peter, I thought he was gone for good too! Like what the heck. They can bring him and Peter back, but never show Robert or any of the other GH cast who don't get air time. 

Knowing that Ingo is not vaccinated, I kept watching his close scenes with Joss and wondering how she felt about it. Is she also unvaxxed? I mean being within 6 feet of one another and not being vaxxed and not masking up spells trouble. Yeah, you can test but it is not fool proof, especially if you don't do it in the right window. For Delta, we have our kids out and then test only once they hit the 5 to 7 window for the the utmost accuracy! 

Ok, so on Bold, I saw a pic of Finn and Paris together in each other's arms and I hope to God they don't have them sleep together. That will really break him and Steffy up for good. and I have a feeling Quinn and Carter will sleep together again. They can't help themselves, especially since Eric can't give it to her!

Yeah, Charles was Shane something and he was with Kayla's sister. He was also a spy. I think next week on peacock.com Days is having a week's worth of episodes for some special show and Charles is on it. I don't have that channel so I don't care. lol

Back when Nathan, Leisel's son was alive, she said Victor was his dad, but not sure that was true.

Yeah, if Eric can't perform sexually, Quinn might be tempted. I keep seeing commercials about ED and there are cures, so Eric better find one fast. lol

Well, I think Paris has a thing for Finn, but I don't think he thinks of her that way, but Sheila is not out of the picture yet, so Steffy might change her mind again about Finn and his crazy ass mother. Time will tell.

Yeah, I've been watching Ingo too and he's interacted with most of the cast members. I bet this is causing problems on the set. He needs to get vaccinated or I bet he might be replaced with another actor. 

I do hope the whole "mike" Sonny and Nina story is over soon. I know after today's episode I think Jax suspects and he's headed for Nixon Falls, but Ava might call Nina and warn her. I just want this to end and get Sonny back in PC and see what happens next for him, Carly and Jason. It won't be pretty.

Enjoy your weekend.

Oh Jax totally is starting to suspect something and I'm glad because hopefully that will mean we are closer to the end of this stupid ass storyline. 

So speaking of Jax, Nancy tweeted a thank you to like Frank, Disney, etc.for making things safer so not sure if that means mandatory vaccinations or what. Wonder if Ingo and the rest will comply or quit. .

The hospital I work for just made it mandatory....finally! I work with teachers who aren't vaxxed and yeah they mask up but the young children we work with are not masked or vaxxed. How can you not protect yourself and your students?!!! :( 

Well hope you have a nice relaxing long weekend. 

Glad your job made vaccines mandatory. It's about time. Good for you! :)

Well, I have a feeling, if Jax, doesn't change his ways, he might get axed from the show. Jax, the character, seems to be a one many army trying to mess with everyone's life and sometimes when a character does this and makes tons of enemies, he's out! lol

Yeah, I'm with you about the "stupid ass" storyline. I laughed when I read that. I agree!

I hope Jax sees Sonny and sets him straight. He has two weeks even though they said the wedding was "tomorrow". lol

And on "Bold" how stupid is Finn? Come on, that bitch Sheila is fucking with him and he's falling for it. If Jack, doesn't fess up, Finn and Steffy will be over and the Forsters will go to war.  Of course, she's faking the who fainting thing. Come on!

My weekend was quiet but good. Hope you are enjoying your long weekend too.

Stay safe and wear a mask! Come on people! It can be fashion as well as safety against all the stupid people out thre.

Yeah, Finn unfortunately has a heart of gold and is very easily trustful....so when you have a manipulative liar for a mother....that's gonna mean trouble! But she can't "fake" this whatever it is for too long cause she is in a hospital for crying out loud. Good grief!

And yeah, I'm masking up indoors and outdoors now too. Also going grocery shopping hella early cause less people for one and unfortunately a lot of people don't mask up here. The Trumpers up here are still anti-mask and anti-vaxx. They are gross. 

Well, Finn is a doctor for goodness sake. Sheila will ruin Steffy's marriage to Finn and then Paris will step in. Paris is really annoying me right now. She has no business talking about Steffy to Finn. I understand her wanting to be his friend, but she knows nothing about Sheila. I just don't understand people who find their so called mothers or fathers whom they've never known from a hole in the wall and just have to get to know them and love them. Especially Sheila and what she's done. Finn better make the right decision or he'll be out on his ass!

Well, now Jax has seen and talked to "mike" Sonny but since Jax hates Sonny I bet he does nothing or ever tells Carly he's alive. So sick of GH doing this shit. It's gone on too damn long now. I tweeted the GH twitter account and said enough is enough.  Lately GH is having all these story lines and no finish for any of them. How long will it take Drew to be found? How long is Spencer's lies going on? And his crazy ass g/f. Do we need her? come on. It seems like the characters are going around in circles with too many stories and no finish. Will Carly and Jason get married? Will Jax not saying anything? Nina is dreaming if she thinks she can keep mike's secret. Eventually maybe in 20 years Mike Sonny will remember who he is! I'm so damned annoyed I just wish someone would hit Sonny over the head and maybe he'll remember something. lol

Well, I do see more and more people wearing masks now in Walmart and alot of people are texting in their orders. The employees do more shopping now. I do enjoy going to the grocery store, so glad not too many people are shopping. Either way, I still wear my mask inside and outside. We just don't know anything yet for sure.

My doctor won't get the flu shots until next week. I will make that appointment for my daughter and I as soon as we can. My mom and dad too. We need to stay well and keep my daughter well until their is a covid vaccine for her. It seems like this is taking very long too.

Stay well.

I LOVE that Jax knows now....I think he will tell Carly because Joss has been in more danger now since Carly took over the business than ever before and we all know how protective he is of Joss. But we will see, just damn glad that someone from PC knows the truth about Sonny being alive and will be interested to see how this all plays out.

Really liked too how Trina confronted Nelle 2.0. I already want that wannabe off the show lol!

and Bold, yeah....Steffy seriously can never be lucky in love. All this Shiela crap will definitely play havoc on her and Finn's marraige- it is pretty sad. I just hope that Sheila does not try to kill Steffy! I can see her mind leaning that way since it is mainly Steffy in the way of her getting to know Finn and her grandbaby.

Someone answered a tweet of mine from the GH twitter account and she said her mom thinks Essemi might be Ryan's daughter. That would be something! not sure if he ever had a woman he didn't kill, but that would be interesting.

Anyway, I wanted to kill Sheila myself today seeing her in that bed fucking with her heart monitor and seeing Finn's face. Tomorrow Finn's supposed make a decision and if it's getting to know his "mother" then Steffy needs to smack his face and tell him their marriage is over and he won't get to see Hayes anymore. Can't stand this shit. All Finn has to do is look up Sheila's past crimes an realize no one changes. His whole confusion is making me sick!

Well, not sure what Jax will do. I know you don't like Jason and Carly together, but I do, and after today I think their marriage will be a real marriage. As for Sonny, the more he says he's happy with his life and Nina saying she loves him, I don't care if they ever come back to PC. lol

And like I thought from the start, Trina is Curtis's daughter. it wasn't said, but Portia has a secret and this is it! Let's see how long it takes for her to tell him. That's not a real secret. I think most fans know Curtis was Trina's dad. More drama for that kid. 

And if Sonny comes back without his memory, I will scream! lol

I heard that rumor too about Esme....it could make sense since she went to see him that day. I don't like her though. When is her contract up lol?!

Gosh, Portia sure likes to keep Trina in the dark. But seriously keeping her birth father a secret...even if it was the result of an affair is not right. Trina is old enough to hear the truth. If my mom kept something like that from me, I would be furious.

Glad that Jax convinced Nina to tell the truth, but she is a liar and you can't trust liars...so let's see how long it will take her to come clean. And I know you like Carly and Jason together but that kiss was horrendous! No romantic chemistry at all. I would rather much see Willow and Michael kiss and you know how I feel about them!!! 

Well, I checked the cable grid and it seems even though Finn said he would stay away from Sheila, it seems he's still wishing to have a relationship with her and confides in Paris. Lately, Paris is very annoying to me. And OMG! Eric is thinking about letting Quinn and carter have sex since he can't? This will be something!

Well, the tv grid for GH said that "mike" Sonny will return to the Tano and find something horrible. I'm hoping either Peter kills Nina or Nina kills Peter. If Peter kills Nina, maybe sonny will think it was Jax and head to PC! That would be a cool story to see. Guess we'll find out.

I really hope this whole "mike" thing ends soon, so tired of it. I'm sure Jason and Carly's wedding will have some explosive things going on. lol Jason better be prepared. Yeah, how many secrets has Portia kept from Trina. I thought Trina was Curtis' kid as soon as her mother came to town. 

If something happens to Steffy or Hayes, Finn will have to pay for it. I don't know why he has to feel like he needs to know her? Everyone told him what a nut case for is, so why? He's been raised by wonderful parents and since Sheila gave him up, he needs to let it go.

So many stories on these soaps need to end.

And Spencer better realize how far Esemi will go and she is another nut job.

And sorry if Nina talks about Nelle like she was a perfect daughter, I will throw up. No one could have changed Nelle, she was damaged far beyond help.

Guess this week on GH will be something to see.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Nina thought Peter was dead?! Nope Nina....this guy is like a cat and has nine lives. You just can't kill him it seems!

and what is going on with Jordan and her transfer? Is she not on the show anymore? or just taking a vacation? I haven't read anything so thought that came out of the blue....

and yeah as far as Bold, the WHOLE conversation was hell awkward!!! I felt so badly for Quinn and Carter- Eric definitely should have talked to Quinn first before having that whole conversation with everyone. I get why he is doing it....but not sure how well that will work out. Oy!

Just got an email about ABC soaps and yeah, the actress show plays Jordan has left the show. GH isn't sure if they will replace the character.

Meanwhile, you know Curtis would have gotten back with Jordan if she was okay. And when will Portia tell Curtis Trina is his daughter. More secrets.

yeah, well, I guess Nina thought her aunt took care of him. Maybe Nina needs to stay in contact with Port Charles more often. 

And even though Jax is giving "mike" Sonny more clues, the moron refuses to listen. Well, I was happy when Peter told Phyllis that Nina knows Sonny and kept it a secret. Peter really looked totally evil today. He has to die sooner rather than later. I do hope he doesn't kidnap James or figures out Brooklyn has his daughter.

I do hope the whole Nina/Sonny/Phyllis thing ends soon, but I do hope Phyllis doesn't die. I do like her character.

I know I love Quinn and Carter together but not like this.  Very weird. And those 3 yentas today talking and then calling Eric. God, what the hell is wrong with Brooke. Honestly, if Quinn and Carter eventually get together, I do hope Eric tells Brooke to shut the hell up.

It took me awhile to get used to the new Jordan, but in the end, I really grew to like her and thought she did really well in that role! I wish her much luck in whatever she does...but she will be missed. She was very sly about that! Usually you hear rumors months before it happens, but not this time.

Carly did look lovely, Joss too.....but I still do not like that this marriage is happening. Nope.

Everyone on Bold is so annoying and I'm glad that Eric told Brooke and Ridge to butt out!

also Quinn's son Wyatt is a nosy body too.  I keep seeing ED commercials, so Eric can find a cure. lol

Well, Carly did look lovely. I guess tomorrow sparks might fly at the wedding. I really hope Gladys gets shot again and dies this time. She's such a bitch.

Finally Sonny remembers! Too late. And all the lies that Nina has told has caught up with her and so many lives will be ruined by it. Peter is probably in PC stealing James as the wedding goes on. People need to answer their damn cell phones!

Guess tomorrow will be a big day for GH!

I honestly I'm not liking Paris anymore. she's gettiny annoying too. She needs to go right into her apartment and not bother Finn and Steffy by just walking into their place. She's becoming weird.

Great Friday episode. 

Sonny's back!!! It's been an excruciatingly long 5 years, but he finally got his memory back. Thank God. And now with the car explosion. I mean, we all know that they won't kill off Carly and Jason, so then whose car got blown up? Hmmm. 

Ok, that Paris needs to give Finn and Steffy some space! Damn, she is all up in their business everywhere you turn. And now having daydreams about him. Oh girl, you got to go!!!!

My weekend has started off rough. My cat Quinn got cystitis and spent many hours this morning at the ER. He just got discharged so hopefully he will feel better soon with some meds and rest. Poor thing. Hope you are having a good weekend!

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Great Friday episode. 

Sonny's back!!! It's been an excruciatingly long 5 years, but he finally got his memory back. Thank God. And now with the car explosion. I mean, we all know that they won't kill off Carly and Jason, so then whose car got blown up? Hmmm. 

Ok, that Paris needs to give Finn and Steffy some space! Damn, she is all up in their business everywhere you turn. And now having daydreams about him. Oh girl, you got to go!!!!

My weekend has started off rough. My cat Quinn got cystitis and spent many hours this morning at the ER. He just got discharged so hopefully he will feel better soon with some meds and rest. Poor thing. Hope you are having a good weekend!

Oh sorry about your cat. Hope he is better now. I know my cats are like my babies. Hate when they are sick.

yeah, Paris has got to go. She is annoying as Zoe was. lol Carter and Quinn are going for it again. lol I really hate that Brooke. And when her and her sisters get together, what is wrong with them?

I know it felt like years since Sonny was gone. lol Can't wait for him to get back to PC and see the fire works. yeah, Friday's episode was awesome. We know the other limo blew up and Carly and Jason are okay. lol  I'm wondering if Peter is in PC already. There aer so many things that can happen this week. I will probably be screaming at my tv. Honestly, after what Nina has done, I think she might be the next one to leave PC. don't know how she can live there after the whole "mike" Sonny is revealed.

Texas is gtting a very mild " cold front" lol In the 80's, which is better than upper 90's.

17 hours ago, Toxic34To said:

Personally, I've been more of a fan of Port Charles, the spinoff series. I thought it was really something, and fairly bold in this particular genre.

I remember that show. Unfortunately in Dallas it was shown at 3 in the morning. I did record it on my vhs for a while then stopped. I did love Lucy and Kevin together, but then the whole vampire story came on. lol I do love Michael Easton and glad he's on GH now.