Shoes

Silverburst80

On 5/27/2017 at 3:30 PM, Len Cnut said:

Cant stand Vans and Converse and that.  I like a few low shits, like Stan Smiths, Superstars...but I got size 13 feet (14 in American size) so they just don't suit.  I'm a bit of a 90s high tops type of kiddie.

same size as my bloke. Do you find it difficult to find shoes that size? Where do you get them? locally i mean.

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

same size as my bloke. Do you find it difficult to find shoes that size? Where do you get them? locally i mean.

Fuckin' nowhere :lol:  I have to get em online.  All fuckin' little people in this country, yanks have em by the ton, especially in basketball trainers, I suppose cuz it's all big black geezers with massive feet playing basketball.  I'm 12 in shoes and 13 in trainers, i used to have to go into each shop and go 'have you got ANYTHING in size 12?' :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Fuckin' nowhere :lol:  I have to get em online.  All fuckin' little people in this country, yanks have em by the ton, especially in basketball trainers, I suppose cuz it's all big black geezers with massive feet playing basketball.  I'm 12 in shoes and 13 in trainers, i used to have to go into each shop and go 'have you got ANYTHING in size 12?' :lol:

ok so you think you have it bad?? my male BFF is my height ( 5'9 ) and has size 12 feet! but yeah we have tons of places here that sell all size shoes...

1 hour ago, AslatIE said:

Indeed! :lol: Like seriously, I kinda am 

you may have said but i'm too lazy and buzzing to go back...what kind of shoes DO you wear?? :P

I can't find shoes here, it stops at 44 eu sized. I need 46 or I end up crippled. So if I go to the UK I go to the outlet and buy one of everything. Flit-Flot italian flip flops are the shit. This is how you want to die, wearing italian leather flip flops, eating a chunk of cheese with bottle of Valpolicella in an orange grove. Clutching a copy of Chinese Democracy. 

Edited by wasted

Blokes should NEVER wear Fit-Flops. 

I don't think I've ever agreed on a point more than this ever in my life.  No one wants to see your fuckin' sandpaper heeled, pubey toed, Daktarin stained cheese slabs clop-slappin' their way down the street like a fuckin' filthy hippie, this ain't 1973 and you ain't in Morroco, have some fuckin' self respect :lol: 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I don't think I've ever agreed on a point more than this ever in my life.  No one wants to see your fuckin' sandpaper heeled, pubey toed, Daktarin stained cheese slabs clop-slappin' their way down the street like a fuckin' filthy hippie, this ain't 1973 and you ain't in Morroco, have some fuckin' self respect :lol: 

Actually I never wear them out of the house. They are like slippers. I did take them to the beach though. Fly-Flot. Not really flip flops because I don't like the strap between the toes. Also pedicures, my feet are beautiful, as I walk to the pool models kiss my feet and hold my pseudo flops until I reemerge. Focus on my feet, not the beer gut. Fly-Flots are to distract from the real problem. There's a lack of toning!

Edited by wasted

6 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ok so you think you have it bad?? my male BFF is my height ( 5'9 ) and has size 12 feet! but yeah we have tons of places here that sell all size shoes...

you may haveøand buzzing to go back...what kind of shoes DO you wear?? :P

Those that fit :D

• Like 1

Wait til I work out how to post pics , you'll see the Fly Flots in all they sexy italian leather glory. My feet..you safe they are much as described, all fucked up. So maybe a side portrait of the flip flop? Here's some Neil: See the Sky About to Rain. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Before online shopping became prevalent I used to have to shop at a place called the High and Mighty shop, the name of which made me feel rather Tarzan-esque.

My husband's quite High and Mighty… so he buys jeans from Jacamo. 

They have the stupidest direct mail marketing there is. 

"We see you bought three pairs of jeans two weeks ago…

…can I interest you in some…more jeans?"

On 27/05/2017 at 7:00 PM, Gracii Guns said:

Fellow Converse owners, I've only owned pairs before they reshaped the inner sole, so it fits the arch of your foot. How comfy are they? 

I can't imagine life without Converse. They're long-lasting, fairly priced and you can have a personal look with them. The only downside, is as Len says, they aren't flattering on big feet. I'm a UK size 8 foot, which is a size many women have, but many shops haven't caught onto that fact yet.

I really like the new shape ones, they're really comfortable, more comfortable than ever and they look a bit better too. 

Nice thread, i love shoes but I never had a fist fight over them, so sorry.

I like adidas Superstar for sneakers, I share all your liking in converse but they look funny on me and make me feel like Pippi Longstocking somehow. 

I mostly wear boots. Biker style as well as more slender and with heels. In summer I like wearing sneakers or high(er) heels, flat sandals and flip flops - and I DO love flip flop on men when they have nice toes without hair on them.  :D

• Like 1