Remastered Axl/Duff/Slash Chinese Democracy?

1) It wouldn't be remastered, it would be re-recorded.

2) There's no point. That era is over, Slash and Duff are back, and we want new music from these 3 guys.

3) Now if there should be something from "CD II" re-recorded with Slash and included on the new album, that would be a different story, I wouldn't be against a few tracks, but that depends on a variety of factors.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, soon said:

Slash (around 94-96):

“At one point [Axl] said he was gonna do a solo project, then he decided his solo-project he could do with Guns, which I was like, after doing all those videos and this and that and the other, I was like: No. No, I don’t wanna get involved in any kind of Stephanie Seymour ballads or any of that sh*t”

http://uproxx.com/music/the-story-behind-axl-rose-and-slash-not-speaking-to-each-other-since-1996/

Axl wrote TIL in 93 so it seems likely that one of those Seymour ballads on his mind was TIL.  

Do we call this maturity on Slashs part that he plays it live now?  Would it be maturity for him to now record a version of TIL instead of new music or different unreleased music?

It's to late for him. The Axl/Finck recording should be the only studio version imo

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

I love Chinese Democracy, but he already re-recorded it with so many new people. 

I doubt they'll create something new, but I hope they do.

While they're at it, I hope they put out the rumored two other albums in the vault. 

Edited by BangoSkank

Personally I would love it if they somehow added Slash & Duff to tht this I love remix tht had the killer Axl vocals, but I have my doubts tht will happen.

I still think their best course of action would be to record a couple new songs & then have Slash & Duff record over the CD leftovers that best fit their style & put tht out as an album.