The MYGNRFORUM A to Z Song Challenge

BlueJean Baby

Just now, dcon said:

And @melina i, that late show video in my mind is the 'coolest' the guys have ever looked and sounded.

yeah I love this show they are pure classic GN'R here,love everything and everyone of the guys here:)

Edited by melina i
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Band names or artist's last names, so Michael Jackson will be a J ?

What about solo artists with a stage name, like for example Lorde? I guess it's L, and you don't have to actually search for her real last name. :lol: But how about artists with a two part stage name like Aphex Twin or Parov Stelar? Neither one is exactly a last name, cause it's just a stage name. Personally I think it would be much much easier, if we'd just use the first letter of every band and artist Then you wouldn''t even have to do any research to know if the artist is using a stage name or if it's his or her actual name. Nobody calls Michael Jackson, Jackson Michael anyway. :wacko: 

Edited by Lies They Tell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

What about solo artists with a stage name, like for example Lorde? I guess it's L, and you don't have to actually search for her real last name. :lol: But how about artists with a two part stage name like Aphex Twin or Parov Stelar? Neither one is exactly a last name, cause it's just a stage name. Personally I think it would be much much easier, if we'd just use the first letter of every band and artist Then you wouldn''t even have to do any research to know if the artist is using a stage name or if it's his or her actual name. Nobody calls Michael Jackson, Jackson Michael anyway. :wacko: 

Ok, you got me on that one, so in that case, use your judgment on those. ? 

It is just a fun game and way of sharing songs for everyone to hear, so let's not get too technical with rules. GNR has never followed rules, why should we. ;)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Y

My first choice was VH You Really Got Me, but NicDolfwood got there first. ? So I'll go with plan B... ?

Funny how low tech that tv/display in his dash is looking these days.

• Like 1