The MYGNRFORUM A to Z Song Challenge

BlueJean Baby

ok for anyone that wants to claim it i will give this one up...x is hard and i also didn't quite know what @BlueJean Baby meant ( you are much smarter than us i guess :P )

update: my laptop didn't refresh so i rebooted and saw where blue jean baby explained. so anyone can still have it or i will just use it as a cheat :) 

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

10 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ok for anyone that wants to claim it i will give this one up...x is hard and i also didn't quite know what @BlueJean Baby meant ( you are much smarter than us i guess :P )

update: my laptop didn't refresh so i rebooted and saw where blue jean baby explained. so anyone can still have it or i will just use it as a cheat :) 

Sorry if I was not too clear, drinking beer, tomorrow is my birthday ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Picked this song also:D and another from Foo fighters, I don't know either song though  haha --  X is a crazy one to pick and Z don't know what to pick on Z day either

1 minute ago, melina i said:

Picked this song also:D and another from Foo fighters, I don't know either song though  haha --  X is a crazy one to pick and Z don't know what to pick on Z day either

yep z will be a doozy as well! y should be fairly easy though...a day's reprieve! :P

• Like 1

X

Tough day... I don't have anything starting with x that hasn't been already posted, except this, which I didn't know before and I found it looking for a song with this word in its title:

Spoiler

And a song by a local rock band, starting with the Greek letter X, which doesn't represent the same sound as the English x, but a stronger "h" (as in hat or here or huge) sound. The title means "Paper Circus". In case you want to listen to it :lol:, the actual song starts at 0:52.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1