07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

1 minute ago, NicDwolfwood said:

Yeah and do you know why that is? because they had difficulty gelling with him, Fortus said that Slash and Duff had trouble gelling with Frank. That he isnt their type of drummer. 

Or maybe they just felt like cooking up the tempo of the tunes for the tour cause they were digging it?  Whatever it is, I don't have a huge issue with Frank as a lot seem to

1 minute ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

maybe they are waiting till midnight for the surpises. coma will lead them up till about 11:58 soooo adler and izzy will just appear when the clock strokes 12 right?

And then Axl says 3...2...1...HAPPY 2002 and trolls everyone

1 minute ago, SWINGTRADER said:

I saw this in San Diego on  August 22 and Axl actually sounded a little better at the time.

Same setlist.  No thanks.

I caught that show too, it was fucking amazing.  I would catch them in LA this year but Ill be away from home :(

3 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

I guess the difference for me is because I'm at home, drinking water, and not at one of their shows hearing it after 9-10 beers.  I dont watch their clips on periscope or youtube much.  

Nah, the difference is you've been forced as to what's going on in the band.

But you are forever a hero to mygnr...between January of 2017- April 2016 We knew nothing. But we had you Eddie.

Dead Serious. You helped us since GNR didn't think enough of us to tell us what's going on r even give a clue...

• Like 1

Just now, PirateRadio said:

Eddie, you're a ultra successful singer, why does our man sing this way given what he did with Angus in-between sub-par GNR gigs?! I loooong for the hidden truth!

I have no idea but you're right.  I think a lot of it has to do with the way AC DC songs are written.  The other part is that at a GNR show, Axl's running around the stage.  when I saw him perform with ACDC in Fort Lauderdale, he just stood in one place and focused on his singing and killed it.  

I'm out.. Gotta work tomorrow... Was a fun listen.. They have sounded better and sounded worse.. They are only half way through the show... I am sure there will still be a couple surprises coming still.  I'll be checking as soon as I wake up.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

You're up late on a message board 27 years after, according to you, GNR ceased to be. You don't have to be here. I'm enjoying the show. I've enjoyed GNR for nearly 30 years now.

I'm well aware that humans are blessed with free will, thanks for the reminder. And I'm exercising my own free will to state my own opinions. Glad you're enjoying the show.

1 minute ago, Eddie Money said:

I have no idea but you're right.  I think a lot of it has to do with the way AC DC songs are written.  The other part is that at a GNR show, Axl's running around the stage.  when I saw him perform with ACDC in Fort Lauderdale, he just stood in one place and focused on his singing and killed it.  

He killed it on the throne in Vegas as well.  Same constraints.

Edited by Braxon Raine
  • Like 1

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

I'm out.. Gotta work tomorrow... Was a fun listen.. They have sounded better and sounded worse.. They are only half way through the show... I am sure there will still be a couple surprises coming still.  I'll be checking as soon as I wake up.

Have a good one. 

• Like 1