Best Chinese Democracy Solo

Best Chinese Democracy Solo  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

End solo in Better, just perfect, every note counts. but there are a lot of great solos, one of my other favourites is Shacklers which is completely the other end of the spectrum guitar wise, but still perfect for that song.

• Like 1

There Was A Time, the outro solo (Robin + Bucket). Best song on the album for me, one of GN'R's best for me as well.

Bucket's solo on Sorry is also very beautiful. Would be my second vote. I wish Slash would play them as they are on the album - I like what he does with Chinese Democracy and Better though.

This I Love is also a great moment - plenty of strong guitar work on CD.

there's a shitload of excellent, great or midblowing solos on the record.

but for me - maybe ironically - the solo that stuck most firmly in my head is the main Shackler's Revenge solo. I just love the sheer power of that part in the song. Bumblefoot just nailed it!

• Like 1

On 11/08/2017 at 0:55 PM, zombux said:

there's a shitload of excellent, great or midblowing solos on the record.

but for me - maybe ironically - the solo that stuck most firmly in my head is the main Shackler's Revenge solo. I just love the sheer power of that part in the song. Bumblefoot just nailed it!

Glad I'm not the only fan of Shackler's.  Fucking love that track.  You're right: so much power.  Even the chorus is powerful.  What do you call that bit at 2:17? I've not heard anything like it in any other song.  It's...a wall of sound but it's not inaccessible; you understand it from the first listen.