Best Chinese Democracy Solo

Best Chinese Democracy Solo  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted for TWAT. I really love playing Robin's solo when I jam on the song and I love listening to Bucket's outro too. 

A VERY close second would be Catcher in the Rye. The song and the solo have always been one of my favorites

Voted TWAT.  That solo honestly makes me feel all the feels, first time I heard it my heart did strange things.  Whole song is fucking brilliant.  I think there are some fine guitar moments on CD.  What there definitely isn't anything of, fine or otherwise, is bass.  Thankfully, I get to heart it in the Riad demo, which is awesome, probably the best song on the whole album.

• Like 2

Voted for There Was A Time and Chinese Democracy as tied for first.  CD is a great display of different styles in such a small space and it lives up to the forward looking style that Axl had been promising.  Same could be said for them all - killer solos and killer rhythm section arrangements.

Sorry would be a close second to me.

Despite it being so short Robin's solo near the end of Better right after they come out of the "I never wanted you to be so full of anger!!!" part is the best on the album. In fact it's really the only memorable solo beside Robin's solo in This I Love which happens to be the second best solo on the album. Too bad This I Love is an absolute shit song. 

TWAT outro solo so incredibly overrated just like the song itself. 

Edited by Bono

10 minutes ago, Bono said:

Despite it being so short Robin's solo near the end of Better right after they come out of the "I never wanted you to be so full of anger!!!" part is the best on the album. In fact it's really the only memorable solo beside Robin's solo in This I Love which happens to be the second best solo on the album. Too bad This I Love is an absolute shit song. 

TWAT outro solo so incredibly overrated just like the song itself. 

Robin's solo before the huge crescendo on TWAT is why I voted for TWAT. It outshines Bucket's outro solo, which I also think was a little bit blown out of proportion.

• Like 1