Mass Shooting, Las Vegas, 10/01/2017

RussTCB

So, the security guard who got shot in the leg from 200 rounds of bullets fired at him, stopped talking to police and was allowed to leave the country and no one knew where he was..then came back and did an Ellen interview.

Stephen Paddock's hard drive was for some reason missing from his computer.

A female survivor of the massacre who insists on social media, that there were multiple shooters ends up dying in her sleep.

A male survivor of the massacre who insists on social media, that there were multiple shooters ends up getting shot to death in his home.

A married couple who survived the massacre, somehow drive into a metal gate near their home with such force, that their car bursts into flames and burns so hot that it takes firefighters an hour to put it out. Now granted, I haven't seen anything as of yet if they too asserted there were multiple shooters.

But something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@Whiskey Rose i haven't seen any updates about the Vegas shooting in England's press, is it still being covered in the US press? It's all very odd.What are they not telling us?

I barely see any coverage of it any longer here in Canada.. and I think there is a lot they are not telling us. There's hasn't even been any camera footage released.

The FBI has basically said "case closed."  The biggest mass shooting massacre in U.S history and "case closed, lone wolf, we'll probably never know his motive" after a couple of weeks, seems a little premature to me, especially after multiple people said there was more than one shooter.

Take that for what you will.

It just smells funny, but I doubt we will ever hear anything else.

• Sad 1

I too have been surprised to not see this popping up in Canadian news more.  Our Public Broadcaster was scant on coverage very soon after the massacre.  And things that are covered in it's place include 'deer with bucket stuck on head.' lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

@Oldest Goat there has certainly been a lot of crazy single vehicle car crashes, and accidents, and suicides in the political arena fairly recently. And have you ever looked into holistic doctors? :popcorn:

@soon I watched that video haha!

Oh, no way?! It was funny!  And cute in a tragic way, the poor thing.  Wish they could cover that and all of the important issues.  Like, how many topless Trudeau photo-bombs does it take to get our minds off of the issues of the day?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, soon said:

Oh, no way?! It was funny!  And cute in a tragic way, the poor thing.  Wish they could cover that and all of the important issues.  Like, how many topless Trudeau photo-bombs does it take to get our minds off of the issues of the day?

Yes, and pics of his socks, thank goodness our focus is where it needs to be...

• Haha 1