Mass Shooting, Las Vegas, 10/01/2017

RussTCB

52 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Its not so much even conspiracy theories more than what makes psychos tick.  I'm a big one for watching documentaries on Ed Gein and all those serial killer nutter types. 

I like the old fashioned serial killers, Saucy Jack and Lizzy Borden. All these whipper snappers wouldn't know the handle of an axe from the blade.

David Ike is a UK export, conspiracy celebrity.  Is he popular in UK?

Speaking of conspiracy theory; I havent noticed as many online about Vegas.  I dont go looking for them, but I havent seen the same noise like Sandy Hook and 9/11.   Maybe Im missing it?  This family is shady AF, so maybe that leaves less room to theorize?

9 minutes ago, soon said:

Speaking of conspiracy theory; I havent noticed as many online about Vegas.  I dont go looking for them, but I havent seen the same noise like Sandy Hook and 9/11.   Maybe Im missing it?  This family is shady AF, so maybe that leaves less room to theorize?

I think this case is so bizarre it even has the conspiracy theorists confused. :lol:

• GNFNR 1

11 minutes ago, soon said:

There just isn't a clear enough narrative for most tin-hats to extrapolate a story from.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KiraMPD said:

There just isn't a clear enough narrative for most tin-hats to extrapolate a story from.

Oh there's stories out there...and a lot of them.  One of them even includes Hillary Clinton, John Podesta, Chris Cornell, John Bennington and some sort of child trafficking ring.  :lol:

I'll try to post it later when I get home from work. lol

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

I like the old fashioned serial killers, Saucy Jack and Lizzy Borden. All these whipper snappers wouldn't know the handle of an axe from the blade.

They had a certain Olde World charm, didnt they? :lol:  I think lack of detail has a lot to do with it, sets the imagination alight.  The mind is left free to invent shit and fill in the blanks with our worst fears from the recesses of our mind.  Whereas now its like he was born here he went to school here he used to like collecting coins and you just think 'well he's just a sad fat Norman with no life' or 'he's just some yuppie mummys boy'.  But Lizzie Borden, Reg Christie, Ol' Jack (more than any of em!), how much do we really know about em?  Even Ed Gein to a point.

45 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5020107/Jesus-Campos-left-country-just-days-LV-shooting.html

Jesus Campos, the security guard shot in the leg during the shooting, left the country right after the shooting...then came back about a week later. :facepalm:

And he is even called 'Jesus'.

As I said, America and conspiracy theories. I'm sure Elvis Presley was involved also. 

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

And he is even called 'Jesus'.

As I said, America and conspiracy theories. I'm sure Elvis Presley was involved also. 

:lol:

Oh that part isn't even a conspiracy theory.  It's the guy's real name and it's been confirmed that he left the country.

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

They had a certain Olde World charm, didnt they? :lol:  I think lack of detail has a lot to do with it, sets the imagination alight.  The mind is left free to invent shit and fill in the blanks with our worst fears from the recesses of our mind.  Whereas now its like he was born here he went to school here he used to like collecting coins and you just think 'well he's just a sad fat Norman with no life' or 'he's just some yuppie mummys boy'.  But Lizzie Borden, Reg Christie, Ol' Jack (more than any of em!), how much do we really know about em?  Even Ed Gein to a point.

In Scotland, "Bible John" was a legend for the best part of 40 years as a serial killer who stalked the floors of Glasgow's ballrooms in the late 60s, then they caught a guy called Peter Tobin for a murder in 2007, by which point he was already in his 60s. There's no direct proof linking the two, but there's a probability they're one and the same.

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I thought that was the Scousers - besides the other one, about being 'on the rob'? 

Scousers and Manc's have somewhat robbed Geordies of their position as the flagship Northerners since the late 70s, there was a time in this country apparently that when you thought North you thought Geordies, though you've slipped in that regard. 

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Scousers and Manc's have somewhat robbed Geordies of their position as the flagship Northerners since the late 70s, there was a time in this country apparently that when you thought North you thought Geordies, though you've slipped in that regard. 

The Scottish I have it on good authority call Geordies, ''Englishmen with brains''.

28 minutes ago, Graeme said:

I didn't fucking make it up :lol:.

You know me, anything to provoke a fight!

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The most insulting part of that is the 'Scots' bit.

You gonna let him get away with that Graeme?  I wouldnt have that if I was you. He was even talkin’ ‘bout yo momma :lol:

43 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You know me, anything to provoke a fight!

You gonna let him get away with that Graeme?  I wouldnt have that if I was you. He was even talkin’ ‘bout yo momma :lol:

Brb, if anyone wants me I'll be painting my face with woad, grabbing a claidheamh mor and running in the general direction of Newcastle.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Brb, if anyone wants me I'll be painting my face with woad, grabbing a claidheamh mor and running in the general direction of Newcastle.

While Dies' will be bangin' out Newcastle Brown, getting one of his kinfolks old WW2 clobber on and consulting Field Marshal Montys 101 Ways to Put Down a Native Uprising :lol: 

Last night 20/20 had a special report on the Vegas shootings.

Of course they have nothing important to say nor do they have any more information, but they speculated the whole hour. Some people who were there think there had to be more than one shooter. I hope that's not the case, but who knows? Obviously, not 20/20 since they are just guessing what "could" have happened.

Now I know what Trump means by "fake news". This is a perfect example.

We may know or we may never know, just like Kennedy's assassination.  Whatever is released, it sill won't tell you the whole story. All bullshit.

• Like 1