Europe 2018 *Poland rumor*

http://muzyka.interia.pl/koncerty/news-guns-n-roses-znow-w-polsce-koncert-w-chorzowie-w-2018-roku,nId,2462466

Cant translate the article on my phone but basically it says GnR will play Poland in 2018 at Silesian Stadium, July 9.

I mean on one hand, there's still a shitton of money to be had with another Euro and Asia tour. These guys are gonna milk every corner of the world with the same set until people stop attending.

Can't imagine Slash and Duff being okay with touring straight for 2+ years though, without some sort of creative or release happening. Also, does this mean no AC/DC next year? 

Edited by GNR 1991

9 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

Can't imagine Slash and Duff being okay with touring straight for 2+ years though,

I love this, absolute speculation!

They have toured for YEARS with GNR back in the day, Velvet Revolver and their own solo projects...except now they are playing to 10's of thousands. 

20 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

http://muzyka.interia.pl/koncerty/news-guns-n-roses-znow-w-polsce-koncert-w-chorzowie-w-2018-roku,nId,2462466

Cant translate the article on my phone but basically it says GnR will play Poland in 2018 at Silesian Stadium, July 9.

I mean on one hand, there's still a shitton of money to be had with another Euro and Asia tour. These guys are gonna milk every corner of the world with the same set until people stop attending.

Can't imagine Slash and Duff being okay with touring straight for 2+ years though, without some sort of creative or release happening. Also, does this mean no AC/DC next year? 

yup, this is today news in Poland. Its says that the gig is confimed. Looks very realistic

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

They're too big for arenas in Europe. They'd probably sell out at least 3 night's in Ireland alone. 

Well certainly not 3 Croke's...

---

I was amazed when I found out that Croke can accept more people than Slane...

*GnR had 79k in Slane while Coldplay had 80k in Croke*

Well, this is interesting.  I've just been reading a curious comment on Andrew Stockdale's instagram.  Some guy suggested Wolfmother was going to open for GNR in Aus for their summer (starts Dec 2017, finishes around March 2018) and Andrew didn't deny it.  Could it be that Guns will tour Aus early 2018 and then return to Europe for July/Aug?  

• Like 1

Hmmm.  Id been wondering lately if a pause and then Europe would mean a new single or album.  But thinking about it now, if that was the case then after Europe they'd have to do the whole world once or twice more?  That seems unlikely.  But cool for European fans if true, none the less!