Tommy Lee

dontdamnmeuyi2015

Tommy Lee ranted about how being a father ain't easy. Oh please, he had to have been on the road for most of his sons' lives and we all know Pam was the one who raised them.

His one son told him exactly what he thinks of him, so poor Tommy comes back saying how it's not easy being a parent. Give me a break.

Regular people are parents everyday. The most important thing about being a parent is you are one for life. You give you children love and support them no matter what. If you have to be away a lot, give them the love when you are away and when you are with them. Sounds to me like that hasn't happened.

Anyone who is a parent knows how tough it can be sometimes, but so rewarding to have children to love and cherish. Then if you're lucky enough you have grandchildren to continue the love.

Being a parent is sometimes sacrificing your life so your child can have a better one.

Tommy Lee needs some lessons in parenting because obviously he still doesn't have a clue.

All Tommy cares about is which bimbo he's screwing and when he's on his death bed he will realize how much he has missed with his sons, by then it'll be too late.

tommyleeHappy Father’s Day fellas! I’m not gonna sit here and post some fluffed up bullshit for the public to read.... I’m gonna be honest- Being a father ain’t easy! I’m so tired of the fake shit I keep seeing all over IG... let’s get real: It’s a rollercoaster ok? My father taught me to respect everyone and everything and to take care of those that I loved. He taught me to appreciate my possessions, and to be grateful for the things I was given. I’ve fucked up at times but I’ve always bounced back. When I had a child, my first child, I wanted to instill those same virtues into him. Sometimes I feel like I failed as a father, because my kids don’t know the value of things. If they break something, they don’t care because they know they’ll just get a new one, if they hurt someone, they don’t care because so many people tell them it’s OK. I never wanted this for my kids. I know I’m not fully to blame, because their mom has a lot to do with it, enabling bad behavior and buying them things when they weren’t good, but I guess I hoped at the end of the day they would end up kind. I love them dearly, don’t get me wrong, but man, sometimes it’s really tough to watch your kids grow up without those morals. Nothing can really prepare you for fatherhood .... I love my boys but they can be assholes too...and that’s the truth (Cue Honest Guy music)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

tommyleeHappy Father’s Day fellas! I’m not gonna sit here and post some fluffed up bullshit for the public to read.... I’m gonna be honest- Being a father ain’t easy! I’m so tired of the fake shit I keep seeing all over IG... let’s get real: It’s a rollercoaster ok? My father taught me to respect everyone and everything and to take care of those that I loved. He taught me to appreciate my possessions, and to be grateful for the things I was given. I’ve fucked up at times but I’ve always bounced back. When I had a child, my first child, I wanted to instill those same virtues into him. Sometimes I feel like I failed as a father, because my kids don’t know the value of things. If they break something, they don’t care because they know they’ll just get a new one, if they hurt someone, they don’t care because so many people tell them it’s OK. I never wanted this for my kids. I know I’m not fully to blame, because their mom has a lot to do with it, enabling bad behavior and buying them things when they weren’t good, but I guess I hoped at the end of the day they would end up kind. I love them dearly, don’t get me wrong, but man, sometimes it’s really tough to watch your kids grow up without those morals. Nothing can really prepare you for fatherhood .... I love my boys but they can be assholes too...and that’s the truth (Cue Honest Guy music)

always count on tommy lee to teach caring parents like myself how I can do even better

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dusty Bone said:

Being parent may or may be difficult, but can't he even try to sort things out with his family before he posts shit about it on Instagram or whatever? It doesn't really seem like he's done so. :question:

This,seem that his son is more mature that he is😒

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

That dude and Vince Neal are some of the most unlikeable people in rock... That is quite an accomplishment. Motley is not a band that aged well for me from my teenage years

I agree. Vince is still drinking and causing trouble like he did in the 80's. Come on grow up!

I saw Vince on the Sammy Hagar show and Mick lives in Nashville like Vince does now, but he never contacts him nor any other of the guys. I think Mick has the right idea. lol

I saw MC on their last tour and honestly, Vince can't sing any of the earlier, fast songs anymore. It was good that Mick, Tommy and Nikki can still rock.

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

I’m of the belief that these rock stars who have more marriages/long-term relationships than the average person aren’t people who are easy to live with. 

I agree with that too.

Tommy still acts like he's in his early teens and it seems to me like his sons are more mature than he is and it's a shame. He will regret not having a good relationship with his sons. Listing all the money he has given his sons or helped them out throughout the years is just wrong. Maybe if Tommy had been a better dad his sons would have avoided some of their problems. I'm sure Pam has done her best, but it's hard being a solo parent.

Tommy keeps picking the same women and let's face it, they're probably in it for the sex and the money. Some men never grow up. lol

21 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Tommy Lee makes me feel better about myself in every category of being a human being with the exception of drum skills.

Great observation. Yeah, like I said, one day, Tommy will regret not having his sons in his life.

But yeah, he is still one amazing drummer.