One in a Billion - November Rain (its official)

17 hours ago, donny said:

so 9 billion minutes of that video have been watched and still no one can "tell me what the fuck is going on"

Axls gettin' married to this bird, who Slash is shaggin' but she's sacked him off for the ginger, hence his leaving the wedding to go play a wistful solo out in the middle of fuck knows where, starts to rain during the wedding, some twat decides to Kurt Cobain the cake, the end. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Axls gettin' married to this bird, who Slash is shaggin' but she's sacked him off for the ginger, hence his leaving the wedding to go play a wistful solo out in the middle of fuck knows where, starts to rain during the wedding, some twat decides to Kurt Cobain the cake, the end. 

she got cornshuckered by slash ? i missed that part

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

My memory of that story is very vague but he (Mayne) was this rock star who had affairs and ''lived it up'' (as they say), so it was a tumultuous relationship. 

Mayne eh?  What was his last name, Street, Event, Pipe?

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Mayne eh?  What was his last name, Street, Event, Pipe?

One of the stories in that book describes some middle-aged woman's vagina as a, what was it, something hilarious? Diced salami or something or other - I cannot omit that passage from my brain.

It is very high-brow, Del James's book.  

9 minutes ago, donny said:

without you

http://www.suicideshift.info/discography/withoutyou.html

a story about a has-been rock star turned in to a drug taking recluse with a self destruct button.

half Axl and half Turner from the mick jagger film Performance. 

Surprised to see that as I remember Del James having an atypically ''GN'R censorial'' tantrum, threats of legal action, etc., when somebody typed up and leaked the entire story last time online - I think this must have been during the gnronline days. 

On 7/12/2018 at 6:16 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I love this video!!!!.....I was like 14 and remember being so dang excited staring at the TV screen waiting for the infamous "world premiere" of November Rain. Anticipation was huge. Was a big deal around that time. When MTV was all that and more. :D

So funny - We’re the exact same age, and I felt the exact opposite - haha. I loathed the videos era, and GNR had become a full blown circus by the time this baby hit my MTV. But I fully appreciate and respect your opinion!!

• Thanks 1

wait till its on 999,999,999 and some worthless pile of shit that lives in a trailer park will claim he owns the full copyright and get it removed. and the band, the bands management and the bands record label will all pretend its not happening and let him carry on..........

• Like 2