One in a Billion - November Rain (its official)

26 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Great! But, did any of that 1 bilion people find an acceptable explanation for this moment?

0d8SZBr.gif

:shrugs:

Izzy showed up at the reception and went on a rampage screaming "what have you done to my band" and was throwing people like The Hulk.  Either that or it was acid rain leading to panic and mayhem.

• Haha 2

On 2018-07-12 at 8:48 AM, IncitingChaos said:

Anyone else think it's cool this video will be at one billion in the next day or so?

has to be the oldest music video to hit that mark right

Update : 11:39pm pst it accomplished it’s feat. For some it was July 13th and for most it was July 14th. A day that belongs to the history books 

Indeed, it is my birthday after all!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gnrcane said:

Izzy showed up at the reception and went on a rampage screaming "what have you done to my band" and was throwing people like The Hulk.  Either that or it was acid rain leading to panic and mayhem.

Whatever it was Duff decided to have none of it:

26_FAC5_B6-4_D85-4_D25-8882-_BAA8_B70126

#BestMoment

• Haha 3

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevebaltin/2018/07/14/biggest-rock-band-of-the-80s-and-90s-youtube-says-its-guns-n-roses-by-a-mile/

The idea of GNR has become as big, in some respects, as Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. GNR had and have a mythology that is so massive it actually has grown in their public visibility. 

GNR win again!

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 2

“Remember when all those people complained about how long Chinese Democracy was taking or wondered what Axl was thinking? Yeah, neither do most other people. Turns out he knew what he was doing all along.

Guns ‘N’ Roses may or may not be the biggest rock band in the world today. But no one can argue their place in history has only grown. The biggest video of the ‘80s on YouTube? It’s not, as you would expect Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” or anything from Prince’s Purple Rainor a Madonna clip. It is Guns ‘N’ Roses’ “Sweet Child O’ Mine” at 692 million views. SO GNR have the biggest videos of the ’80s and ’90s. Damn.”

not sure if it’s a compliment or not but I like it haha

On 12/07/2018 at 5:20 PM, donny said:

so 9 billion minutes of that video have been watched and still no one can "tell me what the fuck is going on"

A cake massacre. Surely he could have climbed under,or run around the table!!!

El 12/7/2018 a las 15:49, It's So Easy dijo:

Stephanie caminando por el pasillo con ese vestido y el solo de Slash nunca envejecerá. 

Dicho eso, ¿cómo murió ella? Todavía no lo sé:lol:

ella se atragantó con warren beatty's dick

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/07/2018 at 3:48 AM, IncitingChaos said:

Anyone else think it's cool this video will be at one billion in the next day or so?

has to be the oldest music video to hit that mark right

Update : 11:39pm pst it accomplished it’s feat. For some it was July 13th and for most it was July 14th. A day that belongs to the history books 

update 2: https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevebaltin/2018/07/14/biggest-rock-band-of-the-80s-and-90s-youtube-says-its-guns-n-roses-by-a-mile/

the fact that this photo of four men against the sun setting has 389 million views on youtube proves that Axl's decision to make million dollars videos that NO ONE IN GUNS N' ROSES WANTED TO DO was nothing short of... EPIC!