Rod Stewart

dontdamnmeuyi2015

I just read that Rod had prostrate cancer, but is now in remission.

My mom loved this man all during the 70's. With the Faces and after his solo career. I know he has to be over 70 years old too. 

Rod has had man young wives and many kids with them. Glad he's still around to be there for his family.

He is one of the best singer/song writers ever and performers too.

• Like 1

Great to hear. The man is an absolute champion. My old dear seen The Faces countless times back in the day and I grew up with his music. Rod Stewart in his pomp was as good as any chanter Britain has produced, not bad at writing a tune either. He was in a gentleman's bar two years ago up here, full of drink, then went and done the draw for the Scottish Cup, live on television. What a guy

• Haha 1

My mom said Rod and the Faces would play Madison Square Garden in NYC. They would come out 2 hours late, holding onto wine bottles, but rock for over 2 hours.

Now that's rock and roll! She got to see Rod many times both with the faces and solo. He always did a great rock and roll show and he was damn cute with that hair!

She said when she would get her hair cut in "Paul MaGregors" in the east village, the place had a huge poster of Rod!

• Like 2

On 16/09/2019 at 9:55 PM, Dean said:

Great to hear. The man is an absolute champion. My old dear seen The Faces countless times back in the day and I grew up with his music. Rod Stewart in his pomp was as good as any chanter Britain has produced, not bad at writing a tune either. He was in a gentleman's bar two years ago up here, full of drink, then went and done the draw for the Scottish Cup, live on television. What a guy

Hilarious 😂 

• Like 1