New Ozzy song "Straight to hell"

Hollywood Zombie

A GNR album with a thick bass sound like that and heavy guitar riffs like that would sound awesome.

Slash's great on this one, it kinds of make me feel envy for GNR and now my hopes are that this new Ozzy album may be great, because "Under The Graveyard" was kind of: meeeehh

I normally watch the American Music awards because it's nothing but those little pop singers. lol

This Sunday, Ozzy will be doing his duet with Post Malone. Post is pretty good and a super cool guy, so I will dvr the show and fast forward it all until I see Ozzy perform. So glad Ozzy is feeling well enough to be there.

3 hours ago, Legendador said:

A GNR album with a thick bass sound like that and heavy guitar riffs like that would sound awesome.

Slash's great on this one, it kinds of make me feel envy for GNR and now my hopes are that this new Ozzy album may be great, because "Under The Graveyard" was kind of: meeeehh

I would love any music GNR releases. With Slash and Duff on board, you know it'll be awesome with Axl Rose on board.

11 hours ago, Hollywood Zombie said:

Slash plays on this. 

I know Slash is a good friend to Ozzy and Sharon. Very cool!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...