Marijuana Edibles!

JONEZY

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2020 at 9:38 AM, soon said:

What a pleasant mistake to receive that package! Must have been fate :lol:

Sounds like rally great oil, too! We can only get stuff from this country so I dont know that producer. Sounds like great attention to detail! Im glad you had it to help through the cold. 

Yeah, edibles can really do a number on you :lol: Which, if I'm honest, can be incredible as long as you stay positive. I used to only choose to do edibles for a night of dancing or at a festival. That kept me in the right mindset, having fun. Now I like to do it alone at night. Thats what works for me to stay in a good place no matter how intense it gets. In recent months its taken anywhere from 30 mins to 4 hours to kick in. Usually last about 4 hours for me.

Here I can get a 5/5 cbd/thc. Very low dose of each. Sometimes taking a drop here and there throughout the day will eventually amount to a mild and pleasant buzz by the evening. Like maybe 5 drops over the day. But for the most past Im taking 45mg/ml all at once. And you can always take more cbd oil if you get anxious.

Maybe start with a puff off one of those joints? See how that goes first? 

Huh, I dont have a bubble hash guy. Do people have bubble hash guys?? I guess Im not cool enough :lol: Ive thought about getting some white shark and making my own bubble hash though.

Yeah, I tried brownies a few times, but Im not that patient in waiting for it to hit. and the last time I had them, they were some strong brownies and of course I ate more than I should have so I was out in space! :lol: Like pure thc fairy dust that was separated with a special grinder type stuff

I prefer the old fashioned way of smoking it, but those joints got taken by my hobo brother who no doubt enjoyed them <_< But I'm not into inhaling smoke stuff anymore so to the oil I will stay loyal!

• GNFNR 1

15 hours ago, Destiny said:

Yeah, I tried brownies a few times, but Im not that patient in waiting for it to hit. and the last time I had them, they were some strong brownies and of course I ate more than I should have so I was out in space! :lol: Like pure thc fairy dust that was separated with a special grinder type stuff

I prefer the old fashioned way of smoking it, but those joints got taken by my hobo brother who no doubt enjoyed them <_< But I'm not into inhaling smoke stuff anymore so to the oil I will stay loyal!

Sounds fun! I think youre describing sift/kief - where the crystals and trichomes from the surface of the bud is removed because its the most potent part of the bud, and then you just use the sift. But I actually like calling it pure THC fairy dust now that you mention it! :lol:

That was very kind of you towards your hobo brother :lol:

I too dont see myself smoking anything ever again. I find I can still use a basic dried flower vape to consume sift and even bubble hash. Im planing to get a dab vape too. We got rosins here at 75% THC and they require a special rig to get your moneys worth from it.

Ive been feeling like eating some oil lately, but Ive been chickening out when the moment arrives :smiley-confused2::lol:

• GNFNR 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2020 at 8:27 AM, soon said:

All the oil is going straight to my butt! I used to have a flat butt and now when I sit, it feels like I’m sitting on a cushion! :lol:

Weed Butt. I’ve heard it all... :lol:

Picked up some bud this eve.. Now having a cup of tea and a toke beneath the stars. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

Weed Butt. I’ve heard it all... :lol:

Picked up some bud this eve.. Now having a cup of tea and a toke beneath the stars. 

I wonder if I could start Instagram modeling this posterior? Lol

Soubds like the perfect evening.

What bud did you go with?

23 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

Death Bubba... I usually go with an Indica. 

Nice. Never had Death Bubba, but Ive had some other Bubbas - lovely stuff! I go mostly with indica myself. Often an Ontario brand called The Good Organic Dutchman, with their flag ship Unite Organic strain which averages 24%. Good for making sift with too. I make that weed-butt, infused coconut oil with whats left after sifting it.

2 hours ago, soon said:

Nice. Never had Death Bubba, but Ive had some other Bubbas - lovely stuff! I go mostly with indica myself. Often an Ontario brand called The Good Organic Dutchman, with their flag ship Unite Organic strain which averages 24%. Good for making sift with too. I make that weed-butt, infused coconut oil with whats left after sifting it.

Have you tried Moon Rocks? 

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I've recently discovered that smoking a bowl and eating approx 20-25 mg of CBD is the best way to go. The effects of CBD are quite subtle but it kinda gets rid of the 'burn out' from smoking. Though I also take CBD even when I'm not smoking, like sometimes I'll eat a gummy before I go to work or whatever.

Agreed. Sometime since legalization I’ve really gotten into blending in cbd’s. It’s like how a good burger is a mix of meat and fat.

• Like 1

Yeah edibles are great! We have drinks here too, but so far they arent at all potent and are more of a novelty. Especially the pop/sodas.

Vaping is great too - I dont smoke anything either. And better yet is concentrated extracts. What they are is basically just skimming the oil and resin from the surface of the buds - that's where most of the THC and other cannabinoids are found. So the useless and unhealthy plant matter and chloraphyl is left behind. And extracts are vaped. Often they are vaped and then also filtered through water. Very clean.

22 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Lockdown starts tomorrow so got 2 Ounces of Northern Lights in.

Great strain! Forget lockdown, you'll be on couch lock :headbang:

Pre legalization the word on the street in high school was that it was a naturally existing, native species to Canada. Then with legalization strain info became more available and it turns out its from the original Afghani (which introduced indica to NA growers) and was created in Washington :lol:

Im still nostalgic for it though, lol

Some say its even better over there because the Dutch Sensi Star producers did a second generation of it. And Sensi Star kicks ass.

...Sure.... Or you you become the Prime Minister of Canada.

Or you release at least one album a year for like 50 years while always touring, like Willie Nelson.

Or you found and run Twitter.

Or you get to be as smart, funny, sexy and successful as Amy Poehler.

Edited by soon