Marijuana Edibles!

JONEZY

17 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Dann, I wish I could do that. I've never been big into weed but I would be if I could do that.😄

I’m not sure that I can do it, but I did do it :lol: The idea was to give chocolates and candies as Christmas gifts. But do ya ever get the Halloween candies too early and then eat them all your self? Lol

And theyre all $5 or less each - I don’t even wanna do the math!! Haha

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, arnold layne said:

The whole argument is ridiculous. 

You cannot deny that marijuana is a mind alternating substance. 

Smoking pot on the job is not okay. And yes, neither is drinking. 

I’m sorry, the fact that I understand that medical science states that there is medicinal value in weed is somehow a “ridiculous argument?” 

Its not even an argument. It’s a statement.

Also, numerous people have talked about using cbd’s. And I’ve explained that they don’t cause a high.

So your argument that is against science and drs knowledge that also falsely states that cannabis is always a mind alter (or “alternating” in your words) strikes me as being a ridiculous argument. 

CBDs would do you a world of good.

28 minutes ago, soon said:

I’m sorry, the fact that I understand that medical science states that there is medicinal value in weed is somehow a “ridiculous argument?” 

Its not even an argument. It’s a statement.

Also, numerous people have talked about using cbd’s. And I’ve explained that they don’t cause a high.

So your argument that is against science and drs knowledge that also falsely states that cannabis is always a mind alter (or “alternating” in your words) strikes me as being a ridiculous argument. 

CBDs would do you a world of good.

CBD is nothing more than snake oil with no medical benefit. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I used to smoke a lot of pot. I'm no stranger to marijuana. You don't have to preach to me about the "benefits". I am aware there aren't any. 

This doesnt make any sense on a number of fronts. Including,

- Your use wasnt medicinal (by the sounds of it). So not receiving medicinal effects for health issues you apparently dont have should come as no surprise.

- If weed doesnt work for you its good to quit. That however has no barring on weed in any larger sense.

- Drs and scientists ARE aware of the benefits. As are patients.

- Like all prescriptions, dr and patient may come to realize that for that specific patient that any type of medication might not be the best fit. This of course does nothing to discredit all medication, lol.

- THC is "snake oil" and had no impact on you whatsoever :lol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, soon said:

And your Dr prescribed you to "Smoke a lot of pot" ?

Yes. I am allowed to grow plants and carry a few ounces. 

It does not matter. Marijuana is a waste of time. Get a job or go out and play basketball instead. 

Or have a few beers and talk with your friends. Socialize instead of sitting around drooling in a hazed high. 

2 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

It does not matter. Marijuana is a waste of time. Get a job or go out and play basketball instead. 

This started with you talking about your coworkers being high. So this "get a job" is even funnier than it would usually be! :lol:

Also, how is medicine a "waste of time?"

4 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Or have a few beers and talk with your friends.

You'd not find many people who would propose boozing as a healthier and more functional option than cannabis use! :lol: You should get a booze prescription to benefit from all it has to offer.

Plus, booze is snake oil and has no effect at all.

5 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Socialize instead of sitting around drooling in a hazed high. 

Who are you even talking about? This describes you I suppose?

Nothing about that statement is familiar to me whatsoever. I mean I too have seen Reefer Madness... but thats the only place you see such nonsense. Almost like you werent actually a consumer and are basing you assumptions on archaic propaganda.

18 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

But see a great many people can and do socialize on it.  Shit, people play basketball on it, Mike Tyson just fought an 8 round exhibition on it, point is not everybody sits around drooling on it.  Myself, I’m one of the sit around drooling types when I’m on it and I don’t mind that, its a ‘me time’ kinda thing for me but I recognize that the whole world ain’t like that on it.  In fact most ain’t.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

If someone wants to ''drool in a hazed high'' because they like it, then what's it to you? It's really no different from listening to a record or watching a movie and getting lost in that. It's basically a means to escape reality for a little while, and there's nothing wrong with that.

• GNFNR 1