Vienna 92 pro shot snippet

20 hours ago, Juventino said:

But how do you hire somebody to remaster it? How do you distribute it? We are in the middle of a pandemic, you know.

I don't know if you are kidding or not, but the band was back together for 4 years before Covid hit and all that stuff can be done via the interweb. 

22 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

These videos make the NITL selects utter crap.

The NITL selects are utter crap.. And if anyone if honest with themselves, so is this band... I assume the band realizes this too or they would have released some kind of NITL video release..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

The NITL selects are utter crap.. And if anyone if honest with themselves, so is this band... I assume the band realizes this too or they would have released some kind of NITL video release..

I really wonder sometimes whether the band especially duff and slash know about the NITL selects being put on social media

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I really wonder sometimes whether the band especially duff and slash know about the NITL selects being put on social media

My guess would be this is heavily under the direction of Axl/TB. 

38 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

They're not blind

Sure, but this doesn't mean they actually watch those videos closely, why would they. 

On 12/11/2020 at 2:54 AM, jamillos said:

My guess would be this is heavily under the direction of Axl/TB. 

Yeah.. Fernando probably hears people complain about the lack if anything and offered the idea to Axl and he was fine with it.. Great intent but the product is crap.  I wish there was one video out of the bunch that I could share on Social media to show people that these guys are still bad ass and can kick ass.. Out of all those videos, there really wasn't one..  If they did it right they could have captured the excitemnet  of the crowd and the live energy that helps make up for the subpar performances . I can't picture anybody that hasn't seen them live want to now after watching those select videos.. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...