Slash on Eddie, pinball, touring/concerts, and more

IDK if it was a slip up or not, but after talking about producing horror films and doing session work for others, he specifically said all of that work was in on top of original music for Guns N' Roses and SMKC. Skip to the 8;25 mark of the video.

I think it's clear SLASH has been coming up with original guitar work for GN'R, it's just up to AXL whether or not that work will ever see the light of day. In other words, nothing we didn't already know. But he did verbally state "original music" and "GN'R" in the same sentence. And didn't relate it to the new pinball machine.

Edited by thunderram
  • Like 1

Yeah, nothing new. He's said several times in the past that he'd worked both on SMKC and GN'R music. And I don't think anyone would expect him to have returned to the band only to release an album of just reworked Axl's solo songs from the NuGuns era, so it's clear new stuff must be in works as well. Again, nothing new.

8 hours ago, thelostrose said:

Funny how Slash emphasized that the Conspirators "are my band"... obviously opposed to GnR, which is somebody elses band ... 

An interview for GNR achieves more publicity than an interview for the Conspirators. That's just a little bit of promo, nothing more.

16 hours ago, thelostrose said:

Funny how Slash emphasized that the Conspirators "are my band"... obviously opposed to GnR, which is somebody elses band ... 

"My band" as in "my own, solo band", as opposed to GNR, which is a conglomerate. I wouldn't dig too deep here...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1