What Are You Listening To?

Dean

2 hours ago, SAU3R said:

I don't think I've ever seen a vid that effected me as much as this one. I saw it for the first time two days before Bowie died. Man, there's just something about this vid, the creepy factor is off the charts. But it's genius and so much to try to decipher. Only Bowie could've imagined this and brought it to life.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

I don't think I've ever seen a vid that effected me as much as this one. I saw it for the first time two days before Bowie died. Man, there's just something about this vid, the creepy factor is off the charts. But it's genius and so much to try to decipher. Only Bowie could've imagined this and brought it to life.

Yeah the video is quite creepy. The bandage over his eyes is probably the most disturbing and terrifying image he created, but yet it’s so powerful. Bowie is probably the only artist who even made his death a piece of art 

Blackstar is such  an incredible record, it really shows the power of music. How it can make a dying man reach new levels of innovation and power. Queen’s Innuendo is another example 

Edited by SAU3R
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, SAU3R said:

Queen’s Innuendo is another example 

100%. Fred was hitting notes throughout that record that he had no right to, given the state of his health at that time. Phenomenal.

Izzy Stradlin and the Ju Ju Hounds - Come On Now Inside

Edited by Dean
  • Like 3