Hard Skool

Hi Guys,

I know there is a million threads on HS but im just wondering all your opinions on when we will hear it during the tour, where abouts on the setlist it will appear and if we will see a single release and/or announcement of a full album.

Its pretty much confirmed that we WILL hear it as there is stage CGI Meegan accidentally shown a tiny bit of a few weeks ago but just wanna know all your opinions on the aforementioned topics.

Cheers!

Hard school in concert soon and then out as a single, that song will get a lot of airplay especially with football starting up, marketing is very key part to getting these guys taken seriously again, ( they have the kickass music most importantly), but that machine is what helped them churn out ‘Dont cry’ in September ‘91 and  a lot more hit singles up till June of ‘92 I believe, needless to say I was a senior and those songs are burned in me in a great way , each song had its own hit video to boot

1 hour ago, tony adler said:

Hard school in concert soon and then out as a single, that song will get a lot of airplay especially with football starting up, marketing is very key part to getting these guys taken seriously again, ( they have the kickass music most importantly), but that machine is what helped them churn out ‘Dont cry’ in September ‘91 and  a lot more hit singles up till June of ‘92 I believe, needless to say I was a senior and those songs are burned in me in a great way , each song had its own hit video to boot

Oddly enough, I could see it on a highlights reel for Match Of The Day or something.

Do have any major GN'R marks working on production for BBC Sport?😂

2 hours ago, Joraz said:

Hi Guys,

I know there is a million threads on HS but im just wondering all your opinions on when we will hear it during the tour, where abouts on the setlist it will appear and if we will see a single release and/or announcement of a full album.

Its pretty much confirmed that we WILL hear it as there is stage CGI Meegan accidentally shown a tiny bit of a few weeks ago but just wanna know all your opinions on the aforementioned topics.

Cheers!

It's already been discussed here. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tony adler said:

Hoping 2-3 singles by November , then Boom! Mid November , Album! Merry Christmas 🌲🥂

I want this, and it seems plausible, but wouldn't they want to capitalise on a longer touring schedule before releasing an album? My guess is HS November, then release album before European tour. Thoughts?