Hoodies at recent shows

9 hours ago, 31illusions said:

$100 for a hoodie and $50 for a t-shirt?

Not in this lifetime.

Well at least they do t shirt designs that are unique to each city they play in. I'll have to see how much the hoody is in NZ dollars at the merch table.

In 2017 I settled for three t shirts and a tour program. I hear that the current tour programs haven't changed much. I'll probably get a couple of t shirts and a hoody.

52 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

$100 for a hoodie is obscene. I know you don't have to buy one but bands should be ridiculed for trying to rip their fans off like this.

Especially a band like GNR who have spent half a decade raking in the dough playing songs they recorded 30+ years ago.

The thing is all the money doesn't go to GnR.  GnR tours with a huge staff who doesn't have royalties coming in every week and www basically out of work for over a year.  I wasn't surprised with the higher prices this tour because I'm sure GnR is trying to take care of their crew too.  It this is the new standard then it sucks but if it's just temporary to get their guys some extra money then I understand it.

43 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

The thing is all the money doesn't go to GnR.  GnR tours with a huge staff who doesn't have royalties coming in every week and www basically out of work for over a year.  I wasn't surprised with the higher prices this tour because I'm sure GnR is trying to take care of their crew too.  It this is the new standard then it sucks but if it's just temporary to get their guys some extra money then I understand it.

How much are they getting per show these days?