Things you didn't notice in GNR songs at first? πŸ˜ƒ

At first, I didn't notice that Axl does a very longΒ  primal scream in Right Next Door To Hell at around 2 minutes in. He says something like,"Fuc youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuahhhhhhhhh! "πŸ˜ƒΒ 

Β 

I didn't notice at first that Axl laughs in the very beginning of Back Off Bitch. πŸ˜ƒ

What about you? πŸ˜ƒ

4 hours ago, Free Bird said:

I didn't notice at first that during It's So Easy when Axl screams Fuck Off, deep in the background when you listen closely you can hear Axl in his high pitched voice screaming Stop it, Karice!!!

LMAO! 🀣 So, apparently, he told a three year old to ,"Stop it, Karice!" 🀣

On 10/20/2022 at 8:29 AM, Karice said:

At first, I didn't notice that Axl does a very longΒ  primal scream in Right Next Door To Hell at around 2 minutes in. He says something like,"Fuc youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuahhhhhhhhh! "πŸ˜ƒΒ 

Β 

I didn't notice at first that Axl laughs in the very beginning of Back Off Bitch. πŸ˜ƒ

What about you? πŸ˜ƒ

You literally belong in a tree…

Β 

Β 

Β 

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I’m sure it’s been said, but let’s leave Karice be Karice. It’s easy ignore, and easy let someone be themselves.Β 
Β 

Β 

It’s mostly the Lyrics I won’t catch first time listening to anything. Though with CD I listened a lot before I heard certain parts.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1