2023 WORLD TOUR

24 minutes ago, nikosgnr said:

From your experience, what's the best time for getting a lithograph? What time does the merch opens?

17 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

From an anecdotal Aussie perspective...

In 2017, I was around the area of the stadium early and picked up my lithos and merch around midday, then dropped them off, and went back to the concert closer to start time.

Last year, I went about an hour before doors opened and picked up my litho and merch then. Most people lined up for merch after the concert.

That's the way to do it. It really depends on the country. In Italy, they were sold out after minutes, in Germany you could get them after the show. I always make sure to be there early enough and see where they sell them and make sure to be one of the first in line. Merch stands usually open between 2 and 3 pm.

Edited by Stay.Of.Execution
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, metallex78 said:

Having just seen them again last December, after 5 years since their previous Australian tour, I must say, I did really enjoy the show.

But at this point, probably the 3rd or 4th time around to the same places, towns and cities, is anyone really that excited by this announcement?

Most hardcores are like “meh” and I bet even a lot of casuals feel that way too. 

Watching the Australian shows on YouTube, I really thought they were some of the best shows since 2017. Promising. Just hope his voice still has some HP when they come to the US 

25 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

From an anecdotal Aussie perspective...

In 2017, I was around the area of the stadium early and picked up my lithos and merch around midday, then dropped them off, and went back to the concert closer to start time.

Last year, I went about an hour before doors opened and picked up my litho and merch then. Most people lined up for merch after the concert.

8 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

That's the way to do it. It really depends on the country. In Italy, they were sold out after minutes, in Germany you could get them after the show. I always make sure to be there early enough and see where they sell them and make sure to be one of the first in line. Merch stands usually open between 2 and 3 pm.

Thanks a lot! I'm close to the stadium so I'll stop by around midday to check it out.

Anyone here been to Tons of Rock festival in Norway?? I ve just seen that the day GNR is playing Skid Row is also there. My two favorite bands!!! So I ve gotta go to Oslo for this one. 

does anyone know if this festival has one or two stages? Or other useful information, thanks! 

40 minutes ago, Natty said:

Anyone here been to Tons of Rock festival in Norway?? I ve just seen that the day GNR is playing Skid Row is also there. My two favorite bands!!! So I ve gotta go to Oslo for this one. 

does anyone know if this festival has one or two stages? Or other useful information, thanks! 

In 2019 they had 3 stages, 1 main one stage, and two smaller ones.

On another note: Tickets for Frankfurt secured :D

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Natty said:

5b83d564-a177-4b55-b360-7ba050ac459c_DJI

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, elektra_reghaired said:

What did you choose? I am also trying to buy for this venue, but I am not sure what to choose. maybe this early entry is the best option....

For the price, definitely EE. But be aware. The stage could be very, very high.

Just now, Snytefant said:

Did you hope for Switzerland to be cheaper than Germany? :lol:

:lol: Not really.

• Thanks 1