FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

We love Axl Rose

5 minutes ago, action said:

if mbappe loses his speed in 5 years time, then I don't know what he'll bring to the table

the brazilian ronaldo had the same problem, his both knees shot, but still winning the 2002 world cup for his team and becoming top scorer.

I wanna see mbappe do the same, with two knees kaput. I dont see it in him. whining and complaining. Mbappe is more neymar, than ronaldo luis nazario de lima

Maybe the all time top scorer of the World Cup, he is not that far, but nothing more than that, not even a Champions League.

Anyone watched some videos and compilations of the celebrations yesterday in Argentina? There's A LOT of injured people, I think some even died. People were climbing anything they can, a lot of guns and even machete, a lot of naked people... Also some burnings of Mbappe pictures and making a "coffin" for him

I don't remember that happening since I watch the world cup in 1998. I know there are more and more cameras each WC but damn

On 12/21/2022 at 5:09 PM, Nicklord said:

Anyone watched some videos and compilations of the celebrations yesterday in Argentina? There's A LOT of injured people, I think some even died. People were climbing anything they can, a lot of guns and even machete, a lot of naked people... Also some burnings of Mbappe pictures and making a "coffin" for him

I don't remember that happening since I watch the world cup in 1998. I know there are more and more cameras each WC but damn

I don’t get these “violent celebrations”. It’s supposed to be a time of happiness and joy but instead, some people just let out all the bottled rage they had inside. In Paris, after France’s last title, it went from a moment of catharsis to an apocalyptic wasteland in no time. What’s up with people who can’t just celebrate and be happy?