FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

We love Axl Rose

If Argentina keeps playing like this, they won’t win, unless they are very lucky. Because they really didn’t play great, just like the Netherlands didn’t play great. Fun match, though, but not because of the quality of football both teams displayed.

Edited by EvanG
  • Like 3

I started out watching the Netherlands vs Argentina game pretty neutral, didn't really care what's going to happen but oh boy - I've become the biggest fanboy of the Netherlands by the end. Argentineans had so many dirty plays, that Messi handball was wtf??? also shooting the ball directly into the bench???

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

I started out watching the Netherlands vs Argentina game pretty neutral, didn't really care what's going to happen but oh boy - I've become the biggest fanboy of the Netherlands by the end. Argentineans had so many dirty plays, that Messi handball was wtf??? also shooting the ball directly into the bench???

IMO, it was the ugliest game of the WC so far. Lots of hostility, zero sportsmanship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

Who's want you win today? Uk or France?  I heard today an Argentine journalist, and he said that Uk and Croatia teams are between the best teams of the WC. Today we will see Uk vs France?

England vs. France.

England isn't the UK, it's one of four countries that exist within the UK. The other three (Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) all have their own football associations and national teams (and many of their fans will be supporting France today). 

(No te estoy regañando, amiga :) , solo quise clarificar como escocés).

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Graeme said:

England vs. France.

England isn't the UK, it's one of four countries that exist within the UK. The other three (Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) all have their own football associations and national teams (and many of their fans will be supporting France today). 

(No te estoy regañando, amiga :) , solo quise clarificar como escocés).

Yeah sorry,  maybe i like foreigner point of view mix a bit, i know the differences about Wales, Scotland and Northland Ireland. Then i was thinking you're wish England win over France. Sorry, all good👍

1 hour ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

Bellingham has been a joy to watch.

Very proud of my team.

Yup. They were by far the better team (imo) and after watching England bow out for 35+ years, this one I'm content with. They played great football and in the right mannar. 

Just unlucky, sometimes the better team loses. 

And obviously sometimes great teams win when not being the best on the day. 

• Like 2

On 12/9/2022 at 8:53 PM, Nicklord said:

Wow...that's a lot of crying about Argentina winning...

Dutch pus**es provoked before the match, all the extra time and during penalty kicks but WE (and i'm saying "we" because i'm a PROUDLY argentinian) are the despectable people... 

Are WE the barbarians and you, europeans, are the civilizated gentlemen? What a XV Century way to see things, huh?

Netherlands started the fire. Messi is one of the most respectful and respectable players in football history, he barely got into a fight in his whole carrer and if he talked shit is because he received the double of shit from Van Gaal and part of the team.

Anyway... I'm strongly wishing that if Argentina falls against Croatia, the bitter serbs will have to watch croatians win the World Cup.

Edited by Dacroix

8 hours ago, Dacroix said:

Dutch pus**es provoked before the match, all the extra time and during penalty kicks but WE (and i'm saying "we" because i'm a PROUDLY argentinian) are the despectable people... 

Are WE the barbarians and you, europeans, are the civilizated gentlemen? What a XV Century way to see things, huh?

Netherlands started the fire. Messi is one of the most respectful and respectable players in football history, he barely got into a fight in his whole carrer and if he talked shit is because he received the double of shit from Van Gaal and part of the team.

Anyway... I'm strongly wishing that if Argentina falls against Croatia, the bitter serbs will have to watch croatians win the World Cup.

cringe

Also, I'm rooting for Croatia - I always root for the exYu countries in the world competitions 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Dacroix said:

Oh..."cringe". If I knew I was talking to a silly teenager, I wouldn't have wasted my time.

I'm not a teenager - I think it's cringe that you put out a whole theory about how I hate all non Europeans because I think Argentinean football players played dirty

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dacroix said:

As @Nicklord said, I also supported Croatia, in the match against Brazil I supported them as if I supported my country, and I will support them against Argentina as well. I don't know what you have against us, but our temperament is very similar to South Americans, we are passionate about everything. Your comment about bitter serbs is really inappropriate.

There were a lot of unsportsmanlike moves by the Argentines in the game, especially that kicking the ball in the direction of the Dutch bench. You look at things too subjectively, but there is no need for such a comment. If you think that it was only the Dutch who provoked, and the Argentinians did nothing, then I think you are fooling yourself. IMO - Argentina-Holland rivalry is big, so things like this are completely normal.

Fjp-XHZl-WIAENZLe.png

• Like 1