FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

We love Axl Rose

16 hours ago, Ratam said:

@Dazey.:lol: he is an successful Nostradamus....

Every time. 😂

I watched the match at my French neighbour’s house. When we got the second penalty I told him we were going to miss it. 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 2

Messi deserves to have at least one World Cup before retiring. That ship has sailed for Cristiano Ronaldo, unfortunately. Mbappe already had one very early in his carreer and Neymar still has one more WC so, who knows?

MBAPPE WOKE UP! WHAT AN ARTIST

Edited by Cosmo
  • Like 1

Great match. Very happy for Messi. He deserves it. One of the greatest players of his generation, if not the greatest. Not happy Argentina won, though, gotta admit. There are few hardcore fans more racist than argentinian fans. Just go to twitter and search for all the spanish words for monkey, ape, etc… 

52 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

The best team won, what are you talking about?? I saw almost every match, no one came close to Argentina and France. Spain and England played well, but not enough to reach the final.

France played better than Argentina throughout the tournament. Argentina won two matches through penalties.

Edited by EvanG
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Russel Nash said:

The best team won, what are you talking about?? I saw almost every match, no one came close to Argentina and France. Spain and England played well, but not enough to reach the final.

If you saw all the matches, there's absolutely no way you think Argentina played the tournament in the same level as France. Even if France has much harder opponents throughout their way to the final, they still had better results. I do know in football, there are a million different factors to take into equation for each match but, you gotta admit: France had the best team in the tournament, even not playing with all of their main players. But it happens - Brazil lost to Croatia, Belgium didn't pass the group phase, hell - Argentina lost against Saudi Arabia. It just happens. Not saying Argentina doesn't have an excellent team - they do. They have one of the greatest players to ever play the game, backed up by a very good team.

Mbappe score 4 goals and it wasn't enough. That's football people, penalties is no lottery. It's 100% skill, there is no luck involved..

In both cases Argentina reached penalties after they where winning 2 - 0, they have an issue there, because they have the match pretty much controlled. They failed to score the 3 - 0 to seal it.

The first 69 minutes of the final was a masterclass of football.

France struggled with Morocco and England deserved at least to draw that match.