FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

We love Axl Rose

1 hour ago, kingcanyon said:

Argentina and Netherlands have drawn 0-0 in their past 2 meetings in the world cup so I'm thinking either 0-0 again or a 1-0 argentina win in the last minute 

Argentina is strong in defence and has Messi who can decide the match with one moment of inspiration.  

Rooting for Netherlands now. I haven't been impressed by Argentina, but I have to admit I haven't watched Netherlands play yet.

But I'm dreading Saturday. My daughter is going to a concert in Antwerp and Morocco is playing. I hope the little assholes don't plan on rioting there again. That's the main problem I have with Morocco still being in the WC. That and the constant whistling when the others have the ball. I suppose it's handy for the blind, but it's seriously annoying for everyone else.

I think in the end France will win again.

9 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Brasil will destroy Croatia, then destroy Argentina or Netherlands, then destroy France. So predictable like a GNR concert.

Not so sure. IMO, in paper, Brazil and France are the better teams but it’s the knockout stage. Anything is possible. Plus, France has a history of always winning against Brazil in the WC and Argentina is getting stronger with each game.

17 hours ago, Cosmo said:

Not so sure. IMO, in paper, Brazil and France are the better teams but it’s the knockout stage. Anything is possible. Plus, France has a history of always winning against Brazil in the WC and Argentina is getting stronger with each game.

My bets for today are:

Brazil 3x1 Croatia

Argentina 0X0 Netherlands (I think they'll go to the penalties)

EDIT: Looks like I’m wrong again. Brazil x Croatia seems like it could go either way.

Edited by Cosmo