FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

We love Axl Rose

1 hour ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Fil-Cc-Oj-Uo-AEt-ZBH.jpg

I think group F is the group of death. :awesomeface:

Thing is Canada can be eliminated today, and will be if the current result holds. We could end up in a scenario where everybody on Group E is on three points after two games. Doesn’t get much more exciting than that, it’s literally anybody’s spot to advance. 

1 hour ago, Powerage5 said:

Thing is Canada can be eliminated today, and will be if the current result holds. We could end up in a scenario where everybody on Group E is on three points after two games. Doesn’t get much more exciting than that, it’s literally anybody’s spot to advance. 

Yes, but Canada was leading 1-0 and with that victory in the last round everyone would have a chance to advance, so even if the game ends in a draw it would be very uncertain in the last round who will go to the next stage.  

It may happen that Croatia and Belgium do not pass the group (2nd and 3rd placed from the last World Cup).

EDIT: However, both groups will be uncertain until the very end. Which is great for us neutral fans. :popcorn:

Edited by We love Axl Rose

37 minutes ago, darkside259 said:

GERMANY IS OUT

15 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

Not yet, mathematically. It’s still possible for them to advance. If they win against Costa Rica and Spain wins against Japan, they advance.

They still have a very good chance of advancing.

316937525-6671547249527732-4127033962715

Edited by We love Axl Rose

Not happy Morocco won, obviously, but we were bad.

It just makes me so very angry that what anyone could have predicted, happened again. Moroccan youth rioting in Brussels and Antwerp. Such a great way to celebrate, by wrecking stuff. For that alone I would hope Morocco never qualifies again. Every single time they use it as an excuse to riot. Doesn't matter if they win or lose, any excuse will do. They even rioted in several Dutch cities. Disgusting.

Only Serbia can do this... We lose 0-1, then we turn the score around, we get to 3-1 and then we concede 2 goals from our stupidity, the back line of defense stands in the middle of the field and we concede 2 goals. The coach's mistake is that he left Mitrovic on the field, who was injured and not at 100% and missed a lot of opportunities today. He also changes SMS, and leaves Tadic and Kostic on the field, who have fallen physically. Phenomenal action for the 3rd goal, but not a consolation for us. Now we depend on Brazil and then we hope for a game against Switzerland to fight for 2nd place.

The Cameroon and Ghana games yesterday were the two most exciting games of the tournament so far I think. 

I really thought the penalty in the Portugal game at the end was extremely soft though. The Uruguayan player is already going to ground when the ball is kicked as he was trying to block with his leg, I don’t see how he could’ve avoided handball at that point since he was relying on his arm to break his fall. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

The Cameroon and Ghana games yesterday were the two most exciting games of the tournament so far I think. 

I really thought the penalty in the Portugal game at the end was extremely soft though. The Uruguayan player is already going to ground when the ball is kicked as he was trying to block with his leg, I don’t see how he could’ve avoided handball at that point since he was relying on his arm to break his fall. 

The handball clearly was not on purpose, Should not have been a penalty at all.