Who is your favorite Guns N'Roses Member? πŸ˜€

Who is your favorite Guns N'Roses Member? πŸ˜€  

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Definitely Axl.

As for the rest starting from most to least favourite:

Slash

Izzy

Steven

Duff

Arkeen

Buckethead

Bumblefoot

Gilby

Robin

Brain

Freese

Matt

Richard

Melissa

Frank

Dizzy

Gardener

Ole

Teddy

Tracy & Roberta

Paul

Tommy(would be higher, I really like Going Down, but he was a prick to Buckethead and Bumble, right?)

Pitman

Ashba

Merry Christmas dear!! βœŠπŸ‘Š

8 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Definitely Axl.

Slash

Izzy

Steven

Duff

Arkeen

Buckethead

Bumblefoot

Gilby

Robin

Brain

Freese

Matt

Richard

Melissa

Frank

Dizzy

Gardener

Ole

Teddy

Tracy & Roberta

Paul

Tommy(would be higher, I really like Going Down, but he was a prick to Buckethead and Bumble, right?)

Pitman

Ashba

laughing at the fact you ranked the Hollywood Rose/LA Guns members higher than than Ashba πŸ˜‚ ouchΒ 

Β 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Definitely Axl.

Slash

Izzy

Steven

Duff

Arkeen

Buckethead

Bumblefoot

Gilby

Robin

Brain

Freese

Matt

Richard

Melissa

Frank

Dizzy

Gardener

Ole

Teddy

Tracy & Roberta

Paul

Pitman

Ashba

Well if you're including Teddy, Tracey and Roberta. What about the female horn players?

19 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Definitely Axl.

Slash

Izzy

Steven

Duff

Arkeen

Buckethead

Bumblefoot

Gilby

Robin

Brain

Freese

Matt

Richard

Melissa

Frank

Dizzy

Gardener

Ole

Teddy

Tracy & Roberta

Paul

Pitman

Ashba

I may be completely wrong here, but something is telling me you don't like Mr. Daren Jay Ashba too much.Β 

Edited by jamillos
  • Haha 1

I voted Axl because he's the most musically openminded; his problem was that he produced & released too little material in a too lengthy period of time. Looking at Chinese Democracy, had he released just one more album up to now, he would've been a Rock God yet again. Oh well, music tastes change; GN'R were my music artist to worship for such a lengthy period of time in my life; now it's all New-Age, Ambient/Electronic, WorldbeatΒ  & such music & my gods are EnigmaΒ :wub:

9 hours ago, Screamin' Demon said:

I voted Axl because he's the most musically openminded; his problem was that he produced & released too little material in a too lengthy period of time. Looking at Chinese Democracy, had he released just one more album up to now, he would've been a Rock God yet again. Oh well, music tastes change; GN'R were my music artist to worship for such a lengthy period of time in my life; now it's all New-Age, Ambient/Electronic, WorldbeatΒ  & such music & my gods are EnigmaΒ :wub:

Axl should have just released the Chinese Democracy Album under the name Axl Rose and it would have been highly lauded, praised, and worshipped..πŸ₯°πŸ€”

27 minutes ago, Karice said:

Axl should have just released the Chinese Democracy Album under the name Axl Rose and it would have been highly lauded, praised, and worshipped..πŸ₯°πŸ€”

for some strange reason, most Gn'R fans seems to really prefer it when Slash is the lead guitar player in any album with the Guns N' Roses name on it so maybe if Axl was capable back then to accept that Gn'R is not the type of band you can just replace what many consider to be a huge part of the band and its sound, it would have served him better when it comes to shit like praise and at least acceptance.

I think Chinese Democracy is an album that many people will discover in the future, but it can also be viewed as a reminder that some bands are like a classic and winning recipe: you can't just replace major ingredients and expect people to just accept it as worthy, even if it's very good. It's giving people something very different that they didn't ask for in the first place, even if personally I think it's a great album and the whole saga of its making has its value cause no one else attempted to go against what many would consider common sense. In a way, that's very rock n' roll but Axl didn't pull the trigger when it was still relevant imo and so what we got wasn't what Axl intended it to be if I had to guess.

Marc Canter said that Axl said to him that Robin Finck was his Randy Rhodes. This is very telling I think, cause to me it means that Axl failed to understand Slash's importance to Gn'R and its fans. Not only that he chose to continue with the name on his own, he allowed himself to delay even this long shot attempt at having a career after Slash left, comparing his situation with Ozzy's success after he got the boot from Black Sabbath which almost never happens.

I think Chinese would have been accepted with less bitterness if it was presented as just an Axl Rose solo album and with a band who had a more cohesive and generic hard rock image or at least closer to what the old band looked like. The music also lacked many elements which only Slash could bring to the table imho.Β Β 

• Like 2