Who is your favorite Guns N'Roses Member? 😀

Who is your favorite Guns N'Roses Member? 😀  

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, Gunner Gilby said:

Even tho he's not earning quite what Axl Slash and Duff are, I'm sure he's making enough to not care about votes on a fan board.

I respect Dizzy for what he does. Plays keys where needed. Adds percussion where keys would be intrusive. And when he joined it's not like he replaced anyone. I don't get why so many hate on the guy. If anyone here who was a musician and got asked to join an established band and make good money would you say no?

I don't see much of hate here regarding Dizzy. More like towards Ashba or Frank. Dizzy's been in the band for 3 decades; on the other hand, he's not a guitarist, so one would hardly expect many people to vote for him as their favourite member. That's not hate, though. 

19 minutes ago, jamillos said:

I don't see much of hate here regarding Dizzy. More like towards Ashba or Frank. Dizzy's been in the band for 3 decades; on the other hand, he's not a guitarist, so one would hardly expect many people to vote for him as their favourite member. That's not hate, though. 

Maybe hate is the wrong word. It's more that people take the piss outta him and undermine his contributions to the band. 

I actually really like Frank's drumming. He's got the right mix of Steven's groove and Matt's technicality. 

DJ had great enthusiasm. I think the top hat were always gonna draw unfavorable comparisons with Slash. He could be a bit try hard live. I don't dislike him but I can understand why some do.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

6 hours ago, Gunner Gilby said:

Even tho he's not earning quite what Axl Slash and Duff are, I'm sure he's making enough to not care about votes on a fan board.

I respect Dizzy for what he does. Plays keys where needed. Adds percussion where keys would be intrusive. And when he joined it's not like he replaced anyone. I don't get why so many hate on the guy. If anyone here who was a musician and got asked to join an established band and make good money would you say no?

Yeah, and his bongo skills are from another planet. His wikipedia doesn't even mention his crazy bongo skills. Can you believe that?

• Haha 1

This poll surprised me. Buckethead and DJ Ashba got more votes than Duff and Steven , who are actually part of the original 5 Gunners! 😳😱😬 I thought for sure Duff and Steven would get way more votes than Buckethead and DJ Ashba! 😬😱😳

Edited by Karice

10 minutes ago, Karice said:

This poll surprised me. Buckethead and DJ Ashba got more votes than Duff and Steven , who are actually part of the original 5 Gunners! 😳😱😬 I thought for sure Duff and Steven would get way more votes than Buckethead and DJ Ashba! 😬😱😳

We need a proper poll with Tracii, Ole and Rob included. Along with Axl and Izzy they were in the original five 😁.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Karice said:

@Sweersa's multiple accounts, nothing to see here. :D

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

Slash never gets tired, Slash never falls asleep, Slash is always on the stage ahead of the boss and plays the guitar without sweat

Slash

Slash, der Gerät?

2 hours ago, Popcorn crew said:

Popcorn. 

I do miss Tracii and Roberta and Zig Zag,

How about Bach I get a feeling that he is oldest member after Axl.

Soundwise, I miss Steven the most. 

Izzy, because he "hates the machine" (as Taz put it).

He wrote the songs, cashed his cheques, and fucked off when it got too crazy :lol: 

Now he just travels, rides motorcycles, goes surfing, skateboards, pimps out cars for desert racing and apparently grows avacados ....... He's also put out 10 records, which he doesn't bother to promote because he doesn't want to; and he occassionally turns up to perform live with GNR, VR, Adler etc but again he seems to do it entirely on his own schedule and whenever the fuck he pleases :rofl-lol:

33 minutes ago, willl said:

He wrote the songs, cashed his cheques, and fucked off when it got too crazy :lol: 

Now he just travels, rides motorcycles, goes surfing, skateboards, pimps out cars for desert racing and apparently grows avacados ....... He's also put out 10 records, which he doesn't bother to promote because he doesn't want to; and he occassionally turns up to perform live with GNR, VR, Adler etc but again he seems to do it entirely on his own schedule and whenever the fuck he pleases :rofl-lol:

But Izzy is also the same man who cashed in a big payout and abandoned GNR for a very long time and wanted equal pay for the Reunion and refused to come back because they didn't want to give him equal pay. Izzy once again cashed out a big payout....😒

14 minutes ago, Karice said:

But Izzy is also the same man who cashed in a big payout and abandoned GNR for a very long time and wanted equal pay for the Reunion and refused to come back because they didn't want to give him equal pay. Izzy once again cashed out a big payout....😒

(In my opinion) Izzy doesn't need GNR, he doesn't need the money and he doesn't want the fame. Seems like he is perfectly happy living his own under-the-radar lifestyle. If GNR wants to disrupt his life and bring him back into their circus then it's up to them to make him an offer that's acceptable.

32 minutes ago, willl said:

(In my opinion) Izzy doesn't need GNR, he doesn't need the money and he doesn't want the fame. Seems like he is perfectly happy living his own under-the-radar lifestyle. If GNR wants to disrupt his life and bring him back into their circus then it's up to them to make him an offer that's acceptable.

I wonder what would have happened if Izzy never left. Maybe GNR would have been even bigger than they are today. 🤔

2 hours ago, willl said:

He’s the only GNR member to remain cool :headbang::izzy:

Edited by Spaghetti4twenty
  • Like 1