Doug Goldstein's book

On 1/9/2023 at 11:06 AM, StrangerInThisTown said:

The dudes agenda is clearly only to bring importance to himself and present himself in a good way, not to tell any truth of what happened. That's not to say it's all gonna be bullshit in that book, but it will be worth nothing more than a curiosity read because you really can't trust any of the things he writes and how he will paint them.

Also what is it with GNR managers being nutters about things like satan lol, this is the 2nd guy because Alan Niven also talked about stuff like that, that ACDC makes music in the devils name or something along those lines. Even Axl was sort of into such absurd beliefs at some point with him paying that woman thousands of dollars in the early 90s for that "psychic" stuff. Some wild people in GNRs world.

Really goes to show just how many people must blag and bullshit their way into these kinds of roles.

7 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It's been rumored for a long time, but a couple years ago someone posted this video.

Does he say "Beta is mi amor, Beta is my wife" around 1:15? Hard to tell.

in the LAX incident, Axl said "he hit our mother", him and Fernando's so I think he just considers Beta his mother, 

12 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It's been rumored for a long time, but a couple years ago someone posted this video.

Does he say "Beta is mi amor, Beta is my wife" around 1:15? Hard to tell.

Well, based on that I doubt he's talking about a legal marriage. It's most likely more like how people lovingly and jokingly refer to someone they are close to as their love and "wifey". That's my take on it.

I thought there might be some hard proof as people here are writing about it like it's a fact.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JasmineSwe said:

Well, based on that I doubt he's talking about a legal marriage. It's most likely more like how people lovingly and jokingly refer to someone they are close to as their love and "wifey". That's my take on it.

I thought there might be some hard proof as people here are writing about it like it's a fact.

Yeah, i always take it asan joke of Axl part.