Duff live at Jimmy Kimmel

5 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

Duffs insta vids of the show looked amazing, band is definitely on fire 

2 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

I’ve never seen a bad Iggy/Stooges gig. Really hope I can catch him once more. It looked to be a great setlist. 

This is the first and maybe only time I’ll get to see Iggy. It was definitely a bucket list show for me 

• Like 2

On 1/10/2023 at 3:40 PM, Spoon87 said:

Man, that wasn't really that good.

I really don't get what all these guys see in that Andrew Watts dude. Seems somewhat like a douche. 

3 months later but just saw this. I watched an interview with Flea, Iggy Pop and him, he was really down to earth and very open. I think he just doesn't know how to perform live and not look over the top and cringe 

On 1/10/2023 at 7:40 PM, vloors said:

Can we steal Chad Smith for guns n roses?

His always great on the kit.

steal Chad for GNR. and have Will Ferrell sit in on drums for RHCP on nights Chad can't make a RHCP show due to gnr obligations.  noone will be able to tell the difference.  lol

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Nicklord said:

3 months later but just saw this. I watched an interview with Flea, Iggy Pop and him, he was really down to earth and very open. I think he just doesn't know how to perform live and not look over the top and cringe 

He can definitely play and he's a good producer, he just looks kind of goofy on stage.

6 hours ago, JasmineSwe said:

I saw Iggy Pop at a festival in 1997. He looked and sounded just the same :lol:

As he always did you mean? 
Iggys voice has held up well, and he’s in great shape for a guy who really should be dead. 

Edited by Powderfinger
  • Like 1

Seeing a shirtless Iggy always reminds me of a time, way back in the early days of this forum, when I questioned why Axl didn't simply just lose the weight so he could take his shirt off again like Iggy does (this was back when Axl was still in his late thirties). Some forum member, whom I can't recall, quoted me and said something like, "Yeah, but Iggy looks like a deflated vagina."

I'll never forget it.

Nor will I never be able to look at Iggy shirtless again and not think about deflated vaginas.

Edited by Nintari
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

As he always did you mean? 
Iggys voice has held up well, and he’s in great shape for a guy who really should be dead. 

Someone thought we shouldn't complain about Axl's voice, referring to Iggy. To me Iggy seems to be same as over 25 years ago, I'm not shitting on him, I'm surprised he's still alive. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Slash joined Iggy Pop last night as well and played the last 2 songs of the set. There's a video of that, I can't find a pic with Iggy but there's probably some as well

May be an image of 4 people

Meegans Instagram is full of it and Duff was live on insta with it. Search and destroy sounded pretty cool. 

• Like 1