Duff live at Jimmy Kimmel

Iggy is a fucking national treasure.  Thanks for posting that…too bad the chorus of that song is mostly swear words that fucking prick Jimmy Kimmel won’t allow on air.  What a god damn dick.  Iggy’s got a dick and two balls…as opposed to whatever Kimmel has.  

Heading to Las Vegas to see these Losers in April :headbang:

23 hours ago, Spoon87 said:

I really don't get what all these guys see in that Andrew Watts dude. Seems somewhat like a douche. 

He's a multi-instrumentalist singer-songwriter, who can write, play and produce. Sounds like a guy you'd want to be friends with if you're a musician :shrugs:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jekylhyde said:

He's a multi-instrumentalist singer-songwriter, who can write, play and produce. Sounds like a guy you'd want to be friends with if you're a musician :shrugs:

I'm also not sure what "being a douche" would have to do with his talent lol. What even would your personality have to do with your music chops. Usually when people say some nonsense like that, it seems to me, they're jealous of anothers success.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 2

On 1/10/2023 at 6:40 AM, Spoon87 said:

Man, that wasn't really that good.

I really don't get what all these guys see in that Andrew Watts dude. Seems somewhat like a douche. 

I really don't get the hype around Watts either. He kind of reminds me of Josh Homme - he's nothing special as a producer or guitar player, but tons of people want to work with him for whatever reason.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

He kind of reminds me of Josh Homme - he's nothing special as a producer or guitar player, but tons of people want to work with him for whatever reason.

You wonder why people want to work with one of the most successfull rock songwriters of our century so far? Yeah that seems so weird, not sure what reason people would have to associate themselves with that guy.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

You wonder why people want to work with one of the most successfull rock songwriters of our century so far? Yeah that seems so weird, not sure what reason people would have to associate themselves with that guy.

No doubt he's successful, but I've never heard something he's done and thought "wow, that was great." :shrugs:

On 1/11/2023 at 12:00 AM, KURT19 said:

Iggy is a fucking national treasure.  Thanks for posting that…too bad the chorus of that song is mostly swear words that fucking prick Jimmy Kimmel won’t allow on air.  What a god damn dick.  Iggy’s got a dick and two balls…as opposed to whatever Kimmel has.  

Hey… Kimmel is a dude! Why such hate?

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

On 1/11/2023 at 1:00 AM, KURT19 said:

Are you really so dumb to think that Kimmel decides about swear words being aired or not?

• Like 3
  • ABSUЯD 1

• 3 months later...