09/01/23 - Saratoga Springs, NY - Saratoga Performing Arts Center

downzy

1 hour ago, Dummy said:

I always watch some videos of vince neil singing live when i'm thinking that axl rose sounds bad live. It makes me realise that he doesn't sound that bad at all.

Don't read too much into how YouTube sounds, phone recordings don't do live gigs justice 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Cool venue! Oddly enough, years ago I had a dream I saw GN'R at a venue, and it looked a lot like that one.

It’s kind of rediculous. Not sure how much these people with lawn seats paid but they have their chairs with back to the venue watching screens on the building that has the bathrooms. Very few lawn people will have an actual view of the stage. 

3 minutes ago, ZodiacManzo said:

Sounds like he's struggling with his voice tonight 

The audio was so echo-y in the stream, but before he started to play November Rain, he mentioned something along the lines of how he regrets doing this song but the show must go on.

Edited by VeeR
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, VeeR said:

The audio was so echo-y in the stream, but before he started to play November Rain, he mentioned something along the lines of how he regrets doing this song but the show must go on.

If he's reaching the point where he's regretting songs, it may be nearing the time to wrap it all up.

• Thanks 1