09/01/23 - Saratoga Springs, NY - Saratoga Performing Arts Center

downzy

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very strange venue for GNR to be playing. There's only 5,000 seats, and the lawn fits about 20,000, but half of that or less actually has a view of the stage (the sloped lawn section is very small). Compared to Xfinity in Hartford with 7,500 seats and a 22,500 lawn that has eyes on the stage no matter where you're standing.

2 minutes ago, bmus1 said:

Very strange venue for GNR to be playing. There's only 5,000 seats, and the lawn fits about 20,000, but half of that or less actually has a view of the stage (the sloped lawn section is very small). Compared to Xfinity in Hartford with 7,500 seats and a 22,500 lawn that has eyes on the stage no matter where you're standing.

I’ll be there certainly hoping for some good sound quality with the smaller venue and all as well as not being able to see the stage from the lawn 😂….to get one of the seats is an arm and a leg 😂

As someone from further upstate near Buffalo (Buffalo 2017 is a highlight of the reunion tbh go rewatch som stuff axl sounded awesome, sang only women bleed lyrics before KOHD) Darien lake is a similar amphitheater setup But has more seating and a better lawn view idk why they didn’t play that 

9 hours ago, bmus1 said:

Indeed, this is a unique venue. Here's a video I found that is looking at the venue from many different angles.

https://cashortrade.org/guns-n-roses-tickets/

I'd check it out.  SPAC has been offered on that site for ages.  If you've never ever of the webcite, don't fret.  It's legit.  It's used mostly by jam bands but anyone can use it.  It severs to allow fans to hopefully sell to other fans at the same price (or less) than what was paid.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spike Killer said:

https://cashortrade.org/guns-n-roses-tickets/

I'd check it out.  SPAC has been offered on that site for ages.  If you've never ever of the webcite, don't fret.  It's legit.  It's used mostly by jam bands but anyone can use it.  It severs to allow fans to hopefully sell to other fans at the same price (or less) than what was paid.

Omg COT made it to mygnr!! The Heads and Phans in my life will never believe me🤣

COT is legit y’all - those who know, know.