09/01/23 - Saratoga Springs, NY - Saratoga Performing Arts Center

downzy

Setlist: It’s So Easy, Bad Obsession, Chinese Democracy, Slither, Pretty Tied Up, Mr. Brownstone, Rumble/Welcome To The Jungle, Hard Skool, Double Talkin’ Jive, Estranged, Live And Let Die, Reckless Life, Perhaps, Absurd, Rocket Queen, Down On The Farm, You Could Be Mine, T.V. Eye, Anything Goes, Civil War/(Voodoo Child), Band Introductions, Slash Solo/Sweet Child O’ Mine, November Rain, Only Women Bleed/Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door, Nightrain

Encore: People Get Ready/Patience, Paradise City

(HTGTH)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VeeR said:

The audio was so echo-y in the stream, but before he started to play November Rain, he mentioned something along the lines of how he regrets doing this song but the show must go on.

Here's the audio from the live stream:

https://vocaroo.com/1jactU9qBTaB

He said he wasn't looking forward to singing November Rain but I'm not sure about what he said before that.

Edited by Blackstar

15 hours ago, Dummy said:

I always watch some videos of vince neil singing live when i'm thinking that axl rose sounds bad live. It makes me realise that he doesn't sound that bad at all.

Vince Neil in 2023 makes Axl Rose in 2023 seem like Axl Rose in 2010 by comparison lol

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

I honestly could listen to Axl for days! Who would sign up to his podcast about fucking anything? Guys always been and still a charismatic communicator and this tour he seems very at home with being old Skool jokey and chatty Axl. He seems to be up for explaining things to us a bit more again....like this all will be a new chapter for him again...I think Perhaps is fun live,.problems YES but fun to hear different takes....perhaps it will be unpredictable perhaps...

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, WillBailey said:

Wow wtf is wrong with the front rows?? Are they asleep or what?? These guys couldnt handle a South American or European crowd haha.

It looks to me alot of the front rows in this US run are people in their late 40s 50s and beyond.

I feel south america, europe and asia have alot more younger, more energetic crowds.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, vloors said:

It looks to me alot of the front rows in this US run are people in their late 40s 50s and beyond.

I feel south america, europe and asia have alot more younger, more energetic crowds.

Yeah I see what you mean but they still look asleep haha. It could make sense for faraway seats but I mean, in the front rows...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, agustingloger said:

He should use his low voice for all the verses. I Like his aproach on the chorus. But i'm afraid i'm hearing triggered back vocals? Why Melissa doesn't sing that one? Slash's solo live sounds really good to me. In fact is the Best of the song really

Yeah, just like they do with "even with your iron fist" with Axl using low vocals and Melissa shouting with her high pitched voice. They should do the same for the Perhaps chorus

• PERHAPS 1