08/26/23 - Nashville, TN - GEODIS Park

downzy

2 hours ago, Appetitefordiscussion said:

From what I can recall, this might be the biggest concert to ever happen in Geodis so far. it was just built a year or two ago and mostly just been soccer games. Hoping the sound rocks! 

Football

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

Wish I could be in Nashville today for the show, parents won't let me go saying "you won't be able to handle it with your anxiety", i'll see them live one day... probably had enough money saved up this whole time but since my check goes through my parents I bet that is a no. I will never forgive myself for agreeing to a court ordered parental guidance until i'm 24.

52 minutes ago, Skamos66 said:

Wish I could be in Nashville today for the show, parents won't let me go saying "you won't be able to handle it with your anxiety", i'll see them live one day... probably had enough money saved up this whole time but since my check goes through my parents I bet that is a no. I will never forgive myself for agreeing to a court ordered parental guidance until i'm 24.

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Did you see Izzy?

Because that was just a rumour that was never confirmed.  It was first posted by a member here (who had a friend that thought she had seen Izzy). Then Alan Niven said it as fact, but it turned out that he had most likely gotten it from the forums and didn't have first hand knowledge.

Later the rumour was debunked from various sources (e.g. Steven said in a later interview that he hadn't seen Izzy in person since 2008).

I didn’t see him.  Just from what I heard online. It was the concert though that they took a ladies where’s Izzy sign away.  Axl even acknowledged it onstage 

3 minutes ago, Tucknroll said:

I didn’t see him.  Just from what I heard online. It was the concert though that they took a ladies where’s Izzy sign away.  Axl even acknowledged it onstage 

Yeah, I remember the "Where's Izzy" sign incident, but I don't think it had anything to do with Izzy supposedly being at soundcheck. It was just a coincidence.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, I remember the "Where's Izzy" sign incident, but I don't think it had anything to do with Izzy supposedly being at soundcheck. It was just a coincidence.

I remember that too! I was right next to that couple!

• Like 1