08/26/23 - Nashville, TN - GEODIS Park

downzy

34 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

How's Rick  Dunsford managed to get in😂😂

I don't know. Last I attended a show, they didn't check ID cards. Probably a bunch of unattentive security not really looking for this dude anymore.

Just glad he was at least partially responsible for pushing Axl to release these locker songs.

37 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

Incognito?? Rick seems to be coming back in some way....has he got more to leak under an alias or has he struck a deal with them to get back into gigs? His official YT channel commented on a GNR leak vid that Atlas was coming November and it's State Of Grace as the B-Side...anyone else see that? Whether he has any more insider Info or not....God loves a tryer and he seems determined to free CD2 one bit at a time....

12 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Thanks. I found it on the ended stream (at 13:29 min. mark):

https://www.facebook.com/willard.nelson/videos/808761837396212

Axl said: "You know, the line 'I just found a million dollars that someone forgot', well, basically, Izzy had been on an about three-week coke binge and somehow felt he was an accountant. So he may or may not have found an accounting error. But I just thought it sounded pretty fucking cool. That's all."

Then he said something else that I couldn't get, I think something about "against him" (maybe someone can help).

Alan Niven has told this story, too. He said that Izzy had become paranoid with that $1M (it had to do with a merchandise deal).

Ya know after basically radar silent, Axl has told 2 Izzy stories in the last 2 weeks! 🤔

43 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

Stay tuned...I'm sure we'll find out tomorrow on his YouTube vlog ...no kidding he'll make one...If he's smart enough, I'd say nothing, otherwise that's the last gig again for him...

• Like 1