08/26/23 - Nashville, TN - GEODIS Park

downzy

27 minutes ago, grogmug said:

Can anyone PM me a presale code for this please? I would owe you one! :))

I don’t know of any other than the nighttrain one and unfortunately I’m using mine for 4 tickets. 2 for this show, and 2 for The Hard Rock.

Why don’t you just spend $50 and get the nighttrain membership?

If something comes in my inbox overnight I’ll post it for you.

See you there 😊

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, B5Redeye said:

I don’t know of any other than the nighttrain one and unfortunately I’m using mine for 4 tickets. 2 for this show, and 2 for The Hard Rock.

Why don’t you just spend $50 and get the nighttrain membership?

If something comes in my inbox overnight I’ll post it for you.

See you there 😊

I appreciate it anyway, I was hoping to score one without having to do that if possible for this show and the Lexington show. 

12 hours ago, grogmug said:

Lexington worked, but can’t seem to find one for Nashville. Thanks again!

7 hours ago, Gun-Z said:

I tried "CHORUS," and it unlocked LiveNation presale tickets! I think I will wait to get them as the show gets closer. Thanks for sharing that passcode here too! Rock On!

Y’all are welcome 😊

Gonna be there. Super excited. I havent been to this venue before, I didn't even know until right around the time this show was announced that they had even built a soccer stadium lol. Gonna be a great weekend, Ghost is playing in town Sunday!!

10 minutes ago, TiedHands said:

Gonna be there. Super excited. I havent been to this venue before, I didn't even know until right around the time this show was announced that they had even built a soccer stadium lol. Gonna be a great weekend, Ghost is playing in town Sunday!!

I saw Ghost last Sunday in CT. Awesome show. Amazing to see Metallica, GNR, Ghost and Smashing Pumpkins - 4 of my favorite bands - in a 20-day span, what a month. Have fun!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lethalis said:

Imagine people want you to play guitar infront of Slash :lol:

Big camera behind Slash...documentary crew following them around still! Hoping for Blu-ray best of tour 16-23...with extended bits of special shows likes comeback Troubadour and Apollo + lots from Houston or vocals at least! Plus make it a 2 disc special Blu-ray with 2nd disc doc following the band around and exclusive interviews done under their conditions, so no needless fall back! 

CD / Download could be a big set list of all the adds over the years, best versions....

It would sell pretty damn well ! 

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Is there Uber/Lyft that you can take to and from your work?

I have no idea. I've never used those services before. I looked up when taking my son to a wrestling show last year and it was almost $80  to and from. So I never bothered again lol

• Wow 1