07/19/23 - Budapest, HU - Puskás Arena

downzy

1 hour ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

I forgot how much better Axl sounded in 2012 compared to today. I kind of lumped everything from 2011 onward (besides 2016 of course) in the Herbert/Mickey Mouse phase, but he sounds pretty decent in that clip above.

Funny a lot of us had complaints about his voice in that year and ‘13, yet I’m sure most of us would love him to sound at that level again now 😂

(minus Bridge School!)

Edited by D4NNY
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, D4NNY said:

Funny a lot of us had complaints about his voice in that year and ‘13, yet I’m sure most of us would love him to sound at that level again now 😂

(minus Bridge School!)

I’d take 2012 Axl at HOB Atlantic City over any other Axl, really. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Twinaleblood said:

Same for Right Next Door To Hell, unfortunately, which is another song I really wish they could dust off.

Unfortunately I think 2016 was the last ocassion we could've heard songs like RNDH, Perfect Crime or IRS

Edited by Alexmee239
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Twinaleblood said:

Same for Right Next Door To Hell, unfortunately, which is another song I really wish they could dust off.

If only man! For as long as they tour I have my fingers crossed for The Garden🤞🏼 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, batatadoce said:

I agree, but do you think ashba would be the best option ? I have to much trauma from hearing his version of patience, don't cry and the multiple sweet chil's out of tune. Plus the most technical solos were always handled by either bumble or Richard anyway

Yes, at least for the CD solos that Slash doesn't seem to care about. DJ doesn't deserve the level of hate he gets here. He's no Robin Finck, he's no Slash as far as the classic songs go, but he did a pretty good job on the CD stuff, and I'm certain he did his best on the classic stuff. I enjoy a lot of his work with Sixx:A.M. as well, so perhaps I'm biased. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DSTK said:

Well...they soundchecked Rumble in Romania, twice & France, that's a jam 

People thinking 'people get ready' jam was something new...Richard & Robin jammed it in 2007

Well that is not a jam if they play it every show before Welcome To the Jungle is not a jam at all, I think a jam is something like the play around 2002, 2006 where they usually did Robin or Richard, that was different everytime, my opinion

8 minutes ago, Dani_1455 said:

Well that is not a jam if they play it every show before Welcome To the Jungle is not a jam at all, I think a jam is something like the play around 2002, 2006 where they usually did Robin or Richard, that was different everytime, my opinion

Of course it's a fucking jam 🙄 it's a 1 min 20 JAM

Edited by DSTK
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JimiRose said:

I can't prove they have done a jam any more than you can they haven't. we rely on 2 or 3 people outside a stadium on phone speakers telling us what they think they are playing. They've 'jammed' something and you have managed to turn it into they don't jam so it must be the general! It might well be, but there's no evidence it is. Bands are different, some jam in soundcheck, some (like iron maiden) don't even soundcheck at all. that's a roadies job. Fans need to stop assuming everything is the general. This is TB, this GnR this is Axl. The worst band management in the history of all bands. Don't look for logic in this shitshow

The only thing I am saying is that I went to 14 concerts since 2016 and I was at every soundcheck and I only hear songs performed, never a jam, that is what makes me believe It's not a random thing done as last year on Porto Alegre soundcheck where they did something similar and a week later another time on the famous Megan story of Instagram.

I am not telling anything apart that is something unusual but yes we are talking about Axl and TB so who knows...