07/11/23 - Landgraaf, NL - Megaland

downzy

8 hours ago, GNRmello77 said:

Concert info says they are playing from 19:00 till 22:30 a long show with the alt setlist for the 15k diehards who come to see them!

I hope so 🥳

It will be my first show since 2017 that I'll be in GA. I wonder how that experience will be, not being in the front 😁 Stupid high prices 😡

1 hour ago, Lio said:

I hope so 🥳

It will be my first show since 2017 that I'll be in GA. I wonder how that experience will be, not being in the front 😁 Stupid high prices 😡

Yeah inflation bullshit... Tickets are Absurd in prices but I hope you'll have an awesome experience anyway!

• Thanks 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

2 hours ago, chorrada said:

Any locals here that can point out the best way to get from Eindhoven to the concert location?

There should be a train going to Weert from Eindhoven, check NS.nl. from the station there will be busses going to the venue  https://www.ns.nl/reisplanner/#/?vertrek=Eindhoven Centraal&vertrektype=treinstation&aankomst=Weert&aankomsttype=treinstation&type=vertrek&tijd=2023-07-11T15:00&firstMileModality=PUBLIC_TRANSPORT&lastMileModality=PUBLIC_TRANSPORT&disabledTransportModalities=

Edited by GNRmello77
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, svdv said:

Does anybody know how many tickets are sold? And where do you get that kind of info?

Not a clue, but there was a full page ad in the newspaper a couple days ago promoting the show, so I feel they are pretty desperate to sell some more last minute tickets.

2 minutes ago, julian204 said:

Not a clue, but there was a full page ad in the newspaper a couple days ago promoting the show, so I feel they are pretty desperate to sell some more last minute tickets.

Of course the bad ticket sales don’t look good, but the upside may be a relatively intimate concert and hopefully a very small Golden Circle, which tend to become bigger and bigger. It was pretty big in Rome.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JY2016 said:

Of course the bad ticket sales don’t look good, but the upside may be a relatively intimate concert and hopefully a very small Golden Circle, which tend to become bigger and bigger. It was pretty big in Rome.

Yeah that's true. Fingers crossed.

On 6/19/2023 at 9:25 AM, chorrada said:

There will be public transport to Eindhoven after the concert, right?

yes there will be, no worries :D from station Weert there will be busses that will take you to the venue and from there it is just a walk for like roughly 5 a 10 minutes, and visa versa will be the same. Last train to Eindhoven will be at 0.48 am. Enjoy, me first time going with my wife  !! 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ShannonHoon said:

yes there will be, no worries :D from station Weert there will be busses that will take you to the venue and from there it is just a walk for like roughly 5 a 10 minutes, and visa versa will be the same. Last train to Eindhoven will be at 0.48 am. Enjoy, me first time going with my wife  !! 

Thanks man, hope you'll have a great time!

On 7/1/2023 at 11:33 PM, GNRmello77 said:

Concert info says they are playing from 19:00 till 22:30 a long show with the alt setlist for the 15k diehards who come to see them!

No, it says 19.00 and the curfew is 22.30, not Guns are playing til 22.30 ...you'll probably get 3 hours ish but 3.30...no

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DSTK said:

No, it says 19.00 and the curfew is 22.30, not Guns are playing til 22.30 ...you'll probably get 3 hours ish but 3.30...no

It says verwacht einde, no curfew. The festival last weekend in that venue ended at midnight. Not saying they will play until 22:30, but I don't see anything about a curfew. They expect it to end by 22:30, doesn't seem very strict to me.

45 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Why not? :lol:

They won't do 3 and a half hours, it'll be fantastic but I'd say looking at the gigs since the reunion, they've done 3.30 hours once , in LA.... 3 hours mostly

1 hour ago, Lio said:

It says verwacht einde, no curfew. The festival last weekend in that venue ended at midnight. Not saying they will play until 22:30, but I don't see anything about a curfew. They expect it to end by 22:30, doesn't seem very strict to me.

The last time that a band mention is the curfew

43 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

Anyone here going tomorrow? 😊

I would like to go but got no Ticket, maybe i can get one at the Venue 🤔

I'm going. I think tickets are still available. Anyway, if you're from the region I'd just try and go, there's always people selling tickets.

18 minutes ago, chorrada said:

I'm going. I think tickets are still available. Anyway, if you're from the region I'd just try and go, there's always people selling tickets.

I live 8 hours away. I am from germnay and dont have access to the Tickets. So i might just go there and buy my Ticket at the venue 😊

2 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

They did a couple 3.5 hrs shows. Even two on this leg

3 hours 20 isn't 3.30, if you're referring to Spain, even setlist FM hasn't got that right

Bet it'll be around 3 and it'll be awesome

1 minute ago, DSTK said:

Edited by DSTK

1 hour ago, lenni19 said:

I live 8 hours away. I am from germnay and dont have access to the Tickets. So i might just go there and buy my Ticket at the venue 😊

Oh, me too. I was able to buy a digital ticket on Ticketmaster.nl, have you tried that?

3 minutes ago, chorrada said:

Oh, me too. I was able to buy a digital ticket on Ticketmaster.nl, have you tried that?

Yeah i tried, did not work out for me. I am not so good with Digital Stuff so thats probably on me 😅 

I guess i will just drive there tomorrow with no Ticket and See what happens. 

54 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

Yeah i tried, did not work out for me. I am not so good with Digital Stuff so thats probably on me 😅 

I guess i will just drive there tomorrow with no Ticket and See what happens. 

Ah, okay. Dann gute Fahrt und viel Erfolg! 🙂

• Like 1