07/11/23 - Landgraaf, NL - Megaland

downzy

Just now, 2020_Intensions said:

Ya'll think way too highly of yourselves ... The "attention" around Perhaps has been only amongst the few hundred members of this forum ... The band does not care or pay any regard to anything that happens here lol ... Trust me ... Them not sound checking an unreleased and leaked song at a few shows has absolutely nothing to do with "attention" ... Don't ya'll get sick of hawkishly watching sound checks and searching for unreleased songs on streaming apps 1000s of times? We know they plan on releasing a few more ChiDem tracks ... It'll happen when it happens ... 

Oh I think they pay a LOT of attention to what is being said. Far more than maybe they should.....hence things like getting pictures of setlists removed when they are discussed and stuff like that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Ya'll think way too highly of yourselves ... The "attention" around Perhaps has been only amongst the few hundred members of this forum ... The band does not care or pay any regard to anything that happens here lol ... Trust me ... Them not sound checking an unreleased and leaked song at a few shows has absolutely nothing to do with "attention" ... Don't ya'll get sick of hawkishly watching sound checks and searching for unreleased songs on streaming apps 1000s of times? We know they plan on releasing a few more ChiDem tracks ... It'll happen when it happens ... 

Please don't bury me in your logic 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Oh I think they pay a LOT of attention to what is being said. Far more than maybe they should.....hence things like getting pictures of setlists removed when they are discussed and stuff like that. 

does that mean GnR associates are watching all the dumb stuff we're saying on here? have they gotten brain damage yet from watching us all speculate in circles for ages and ages and ages?  :P

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Wow 1

7 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Agreed. I mean I am interested in soundchecks but them not playing it twice in a row does not mean they cant stand the heat or whatever. 

14 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

does that mean GnR associates are watching all the dumb stuff we're saying on here? have they gotten brain damage yet from watching us all speculate in circles for ages and ages and ages?  :P

Well they've probably got better things to do that wade through our shit.....but i would imagine on a broader scale, there's an awareness of what people are saying and thinking going on. 

4 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Well they've probably got better things to do that wade through our shit.....but i would imagine on a broader scale, there's an awareness of what people are saying and thinking going on. 

Yea, I mean, do folk not ever @ Axl on twitter about anything ?? 🤪

25 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

They have definitely read the forums :ph34r:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

To the GNR management staff reading this:

Please just release new music. It’s done already. It doesn’t need to be some secretive strategic operation. A band releases songs normality. All releasing them does is build good press and good will for the fans and increases ticket sales. It hurts you to not.

Worth a shot. :shrugs:

GNR releasing anything is decided by Axl, not the fucking management. Please don't give them reasons to feel even more important than they probably already think they are. 

• Like 1