06/24/23 - Pilton, GB - Glastonbury Festival **TIMES & STREAM INFO IN FIRST POST**

alfierose

8 minutes ago, TheRipper75 said:

Is anyone else nervous about this performance? This is the general public Guns are performing for and not their fan-base. I’m nervous in case people go after Axl because of how he sounds these days unless he really knocks it out the park. The Micky Mouse falsetto doesn’t sound good 

I think the reaction of the audience at the concert will be much better than the one on the internet. :D

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Lizzo is going down ridiculously. Can barely hear her for the crowd going wild at times. 

She absolutely should have headlined, based on this reaction and the size of the crowd alone. 

Tough act to follow! 

Is it bad that I don't have the first clue about any of her music?

I'm old I guess. :lol:

2 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

I’m dumb. What time does GNR go on in US Central time ?

Don't know but they start in about 1hr 15

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Lizzo is going down ridiculously. Can barely hear her for the crowd going wild at times. 

She absolutely should have headlined, based on this reaction and the size of the crowd alone. 

Tough act to follow! 

Most of that crowd are going to watch Lana. And the the real fans will turn up 

2 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

I think the reaction of the audience at the concert will be much better than the one on the internet. :D

I’m intrigued to see the reaction the moment they walk on and reaction/cheers after first song. I think it might show how the rest of the night might go from that :scared:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Tough act to follow! 

She is absolutely dreadful.

2 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Most of that crowd are going to watch Lana. And the the real fans will turn up 

Yeah, there's an hour gap too. 

I'm not sure how many GNR fans are actually there though. I'm yet to spot anyone in a GNR shirt. I think a lot of people just stay at the mainstage all day though and watch whatever comes on. 

Just now, BrayWyatt said:

She is absolutely dreadful.

Disagree! She's absolutely nailing this. Crowd are so into her. 

2 minutes ago, D4NNY said:

I’m intrigued to see the reaction the moment they walk on and reaction/cheers after first song. I think it might show how the rest of the night might go from that :scared:

Starting with Jungle would help with that I think 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Yeah, there's an hour gap too. 

I'm not sure how many GNR fans are actually there though. I'm yet to spot anyone in a GNR shirt. I think a lot of people just stay at the mainstage all day though and watch whatever comes on. 

Disagree! She's absolutely nailing this. Crowd are so into her. 

Starting with Jungle would help with that I think 

Jungle wasn't too good in the last show. Fear a bad night for Axl. Hope I'm wrong. 🫣

I saw Steven Adler last night and an old dude in front of me said “the singer sounds better than Axl.” I said “no fuckin’ way, dude.” And he tried to argue his case but I was still, like, “No, brah. Axl is Axl.” If you’re that guy who said this to me, I’m sorry but I will say nah, brah once again. But Steven’s singer is pretty good as an Axl cover act.

Edited by GnR Chris
  • Haha 2